Bog Plans

Guys if you follow me on Twitter I post when I update my book!!!

I got a new Twitter btw.

Twitter
@XxXx_Haley_xXxX

Kik
fucked_up_lyfe

Instagram
xxhaleykxx

Ask.fm
XxXx_Haley_xXxX

Vine
xX Haley Cole Xx

Snapchat
xxxxhaleycxxxx

Tumblr
xxxx-haley-xxxx

BY THE WAY WHOEVER FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER GETS A SHOUT OUT! I WILL ALSO VOTE FOR ONE OF YOUR BOOKS!! (Comment your Twitter username)
^-^ ^_^ ^-^

Haley's Pov.

Cam and I have been spending a lot of time lately. I kiss his cheek goodbye and slide out of the car. "No real kiss?" I shake my head and wave goodbye before entering the house.

"Have fun?" Khaleah asks. I nod and head straight for the kitchen. "Mm what's cooking?" I ask.

"It's cake for desert. You ate right?" I shake my head. "Nah il make a sandwich." I get out the bread and peanut butter.

"So what'd you guys do?" I grab the jelly from the fridge along with a knife. "Oh you know we just stayed at a hotel and fucked a bit." She smiles.

"Just go out already!" I smile an shake my head. "He's with mahogany." When I finish making my sandwich k put everything away.

Jc comes in and looks at me. "Is Cameron still here?" I shake my head and take the first bite. Delicious.

"Damn it." "Why?" I take another bite. "Nothing." He walks of to the living room. Khaleah an I shrug at each other.

"Is Ethan asleep?" I ask. She nods but then the baby monitor goes off and you can hear him. "Mama." We both smile.

"I'm making coffee want some?" She nods and heads upstairs. I put the coffee in the pot an turn it on. I head into the living room and sit next to Jc.

"So..." I wait for him to tell me what's up. "So what?" "You know what up with you and needing Cameron."

"Oh just..." he looks around and whispers. "I wanna marry Khaleah." I smile. "AWEEE!" He quickly covers my mouth. "Shh." He smiles.

"It's cute!" I giggle. He nods as Khaleah comes downstairs with Ethan.

Ethan's Pov.

My mom puts me down on the floor and I crawl to my dad. Ew his feet smell like onion burger. P-U. I crawl to Haley and put my arms up.

She lifts me onto her lap and I tangle my fingers through her hair. She laughs and I drool on her a little. I'm hungry and it smells like cake.

My mom goes in the kitchen and I watch as she pulls out a big delicious chocolate cake. I drool more. "Sick Ethan!" Haley laughs.

She takes me into the kitchen and cleans me up. I reach towards the cake but Haley takes me back to the living room. "You gotta wait." She says putting me down by my toys.

*Sorry for the short chapter guys it's just a quick update!* LOVE YOU ALL!