Trying And Fights

Cameron's Pov.

We all drove back to the hotel. I didn't say a word to anyone. Jc drove me back. "I'm really sorry Cam" he said. "Don't call me that. She called me that." I said sternly.

Jc just sighed and parked into the hotel parking lot. I just sat there for a while. Jc got out and walked inside. I got up of the passenger side and got into the drivers side.

I decided I was going to go to the store to get some alcohol. I usually didn't drink unless I was depressed. I drove to the nearest place I could. I parked the car and walked into the store.

I walked straight to the counter. 'Fuck' I thought in my head. 'I'm under age' I was screwed. Wait I forgot Carter made us all fake id's. I was good to go.

"I need a thing of tequila and a thing of your strongest stuff" I said. The guy got the stuff from the shelves. "Id please" he asked. I handed him the id. He checked it and gave it back. "22.53" He said.

I handed him a 20 and a 10 "keep the change" I said taking my stuff and walking back into the car. I put the stuff into the passenger side.

I started the car and pulled out. I pulled out the bottle of tequila first. I opened the bottle and drank some of it. It burned going down my throat. It's been a while since I've drank and drove.

I drove back to the hotel safely. Shit we had Magcon tomorrow u thought to myself. Oh well. I walked in and went straight to my room.

I laid there on the couch. Before I knew it I had finished the bottle of tequila then I moved on to the strong stuff. I took a swig and squeezed my eyes shut.

Khaleah walked in. Everyone was still depressed about what just happened. I had gotten a call earlier saying that they're trying they're best to keep her alive.

"Cameron?" she asked. I looked at her. "Oh my god, JC!" She screamed. Jc came running in and looked me straight into the eyes. "Cameron your eyes there blood shot puffy and red. You looked stoned only worse" Jc said.

"I don't give a fuck about any of it!" I screamed.

Khaleahs Pov.

"Baby go wait outside please." Jc said calmly to me. I nodde and walked out.

Coming from the inside of the room I heard screaming yelling. "SHE'S JUST A GIRL CAMERON!" I heard Jc yell then it got quiet. Then loud again I heard glass shatter and bottles being broken.

Tears brimmed my eyes but u blinked them away. Don't think of her they're doing they're best I told myself. Just then Matt walked up to me. "Hey" he said softy. "Hi" I replied.

"FUCK IT!" I heard from inside. I was starring at the door. I went to turn around and Matt kissed me on the lips. My body tensed up. I didn't really kiss back.

Just then Jc walked out and saw it happen. "WHAT THE HELL?" He screamed then Alli walked out of our room and saw. Shit was about to happen.

Alli ran up to me and shoved me off of Matt. Even though he was on me. She slapped me across the face. I held my cheek and looked at her slowly. "You bitch!" I said punching her in the nose.

She stumbled backwards a bit holding her nose. We started to fist fight. I pulled her hair and punched her as she tried to choke me with her little hands.

Matt and Jc were at it to. Jc was ontop of Matt punching him. Matt just laid there fighting back. Why did this have to happen.

Tomorrow was Magcon couldn't we all be happy until then. Of course not. Ricky, Kian, Connor, Nash, and Carter pulled Jc off of Matt and then they held him back.

Hayes and Taylor pulled me off of Alli. She had a bloody nose a black eye and a cut open lip. I had a busted open knuckle and a bloody lip. Jc had a bloody lip bloody knuckle and a cut on his forehead. Matt had a black eye bloody nose and two cuts on his face.

The cleaning people came up ASAP and cleaned up all of the blood. It probably stained the carpet. White wasn't the best choice.

Jc held me in his arms. "Go home and pack your shit. Your kicked out" I told Alli who gave me a disgusted look. I returned a nastier look. "She better watch herself" I told Jc. He nodded. "And Matt." He added.

Doctors came up to us and we went into the room Cameron was in. He left to go see Haley. To say a few final words. If she doesn't make it. If.

Jc an I sat on the bed while doctors fixed our injuries. "Ouch" I winced as they were stitching up my knuckle. Jc just sat there normally. "Doesn't it OUCH hurt you?" I asked wincing again.

He chuckled at me and shook his head. "Nah" he said. When they were finished we went into the bathroom and cleaned up our bloody faces. Jc's was worse. When I was finished he sat on the sink.

I took a wet rag and dabbed his eyebrow where he had a big deep cut. Not deep enough to need stitches though. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

That was the last of Alli. I hope I never see her again.