Officialy Friends

Cameron's Pov.

In the elevator stood Khaleah and Jc making out. Haley and I looked at each other then at them. "Eh em" Haley said pretending to cough. They stopped and looked at her.

"I thought you were asleep?" Haley asked Khaleah. "I just put a bunch of pillows under the blanket." She said. We got into the elevator and they got out.

Haley's Pov.

"Have fun!" I screamed as Justin Castillo carried Khaleah down to there room. I laughed and shook my head at them.

Cameron pressed the button and the doors closed. I just closed my eyes this Tim and stood in Cameron's arms. His arms were wrapped around me.

The doors opened again and we walked out. There were barely any fans in there so Cameron took pictures and signed autographs.

I stood by the door waiting for him. One o the fans slipped me a note. I looked at the folded price of paper and put it into my back pocket.

Cameron walked up to me and asked "What was that?" "nothing" I replied. We walked out of the hotel and to his car. "Can I drive?" I asked.

He tossed me the keys and got in the passengers side. I got into the drivers side and started the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road. I took a right and then a left.

I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. I parked the car further away from the doors. "Why you park so far away?" Cameron asked.

"Because we need the exercise!" I said pulling the key out of the ignition. I put the keys into my purse and unlocked the car.

We got out and walked in to McDonalds. He held the door open for me. When we got inside we walked to the register. The girls eyes widened. "Your Cameron Dallas!" she screeched.

Her voice was high pitched so I had to plug my ears. Cameron I guess was used to it. I opened my eyes and unplugged my ears.

Cameron stood there smiling. "Hey Cam?" I asked "hmm" he hummed. "What's good?" I asked. He stopped signing the autograph and looked at me.

I got a glare from the girl who was taking our order. "We'll take 2 plain double cheese burgers and a large fry with one of your large Reese's flurry" he said to the register lady handing her the signed photo of Cameron.

She smiled and wrung our food up. The total was $12.36 Cameron handed her a $20 bill and told her to keep the change.

She put the bill into the cash register and handed us out tray. Cameron picked up the tray and walked to the very back. We sat at the last table.

Cameron handed me the burger. I unwrapped it as he u wrapped his and took a bite. "This is HUGE!" I told him looking at it. He laughed at me.

"Like this" he said taking my cheese burger and putting it in to my mouth. I took a bite and giggled at him. He laughed with me.

"So what's your favorite color?" he asked taking another bite. "Blue what about you?" "Blue and green" he responded. "Your turn" he said eating a fry.

"What so you like to do for fun?" I asked. "Hmm idk a lot hang out make videos a bunch of stuff. You?" I had to think about this. "Pretty mic the same. Uh I like to draw and sing. Stuff like that."

We had sat there for an hour getting to know each other better. We kept laughing an giggling. I fed him some of the flurry and then he fed me some. I kept getting all these glares from the register girl.

Cameron took another bite of his burger. I started to laugh and pointed at his face. "You you!" I began bit couldn't finish because I was laughing to much.