Meeting The Rest

Haley's Pov.

I was on Cams back and he swung the door open revealing a mad house. Everyone was going crazy. While we stood in the door everyone looked at us and froze.

Then chaos again. Everyone ran trying to hide. Taylor jumped behind the couch. Carter and Hays ran into the bedroom along with Nash.

Jack G and Jack J scrambled into the bathroom with Brent Rivera locking the door behind them. My eyes widened. Was I that ugly. Did they not like me. Cam carried me in and I jumped down.

Matt sat on the couch opening a bag of chips. I walked in looking into the pig pen. "Do you guys ever clean?" I asked. Matt threw the bag of chips on the floor. I got the answer. No.

"You guys can come out!" Cam screamed to them. "Do they not like me?" I asked. Cameron looked at me with raised eye brows. "Well no it's just that one time when Matt came back from Taco Bell there was a crazed fan stalking him. And then she came in our room and attacked us" he explained. I nodded.

Jack J peeked out of the bathroom. I looked at him and smiled. He narrowed his eyes at me and my smile faded. I walked over and sat next to Matt. He put his feet on my lap.

"Give me a foot massage?" he asked doing the puppy face. I couldn't resist. I did anything anyone told me to do. I couldn't help it.

I took off his shoes and socks. I reached into my purse and pulled out some coconut lotion. I lifted the lid and squeezed some into my hands.

I put my lotion filled hands on his warm feet. He started twitching his feet. "It's so cold" he said as I began to run my hands all over his feet.

"Ahhhh" he said closing his eyes relaxing. Brent peeked through the door this time as I heard whispers. Brent came running out screaming "ME NEXT!" He threw himself onto the couch next to the one I was on.

I laughed an everyone else came out to see what was going on. Everyone stood around me. "Hi!" I spoke a little shaky.

"Don't be nervous we're just a couple of guys" Hayes said standing on the counter. I nodded still rubbing Matt's feet. "Everyone this is Haley. Haley this Mahogany, Jack J, Jack G, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Justin Castillo J.C for short, Sam, Trevor, Kian, Ricky, and Connor." Cameron said.

"I'm gonna call you Justin Castillo!" I said to JC. "Ok but call me by this" he said slipping me a piece of paper. "No thanks" I said. "No that's a good idea. Lets all exchange numbers" Nash said pulling out his phone.

"Oh ok" I said pulling out my iPhone. I added a contact. Matt followed by JC then Nash and everyone else. I just wrote my number on a piece of paper and hung it on the hotel wall with clear tape.

Everyone copied it down. Then all of sudden my phone was being blown up. I face palmed. I slid my phone back into my pocket.

Brent pushed Matt off the couch and laid down putting his feet in my lap. "My turn" he said putting his hands behind his head.

I put more of the lotion in my hand as Brent kicked his shoes and socks off. I rubbed his feet and in between his toes.

He started to laugh a little bit as I did. "Does that tickle?" I asked starting to laugh at him. "Mhmm" he did his original Mhmm like the way he does then in his vines.

We all laughed at him but in the good way. Jc said he was hungry so he was going out to get some Taco Bell. "You guys want anything?" he asked everyone.

"Yea I want an XXXL Nacho, beef and a 3 soft tacos!" Carter said eating the rest of the chips left in the Lays bag. "Damn ya fat ass!" I laughed rubbing Brent's heels.

"Ill take a soft taco" I said reaching into my purse with one hand and throwing a $5 bill at him. Jc threw it back. "It's on me!" he said slipping on his shoes.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, you going, fans, someone else should go" Sam said. "I'll go!" I said moving Brent's feet off of my lap and standing up.

"Cool I'll go with I'll wear a hoodie." Cameron said. I smiled at him and put my sandals on. We walked out the door an down the hall. I walked in front of him.

"Don't fall" he said stepping on the back of my shoes causing me to stumble a bit. "Stop!" I said turning around and slapping him.

"Oww" he said rubbing his arm sarcastically. "Say your sorry" he said in a snotty voice lifting his head high and putting his hands on his hips.

I looked at him and tried to hold in my laughter. "No" I said walking forward glancing behind me. He stopped. "No?" He questioned. I looked straight and kept walking.

Cameron's Pov.

"No?" I questioned in my snotty voice. I ran at her and threw her over my shoulder like I was fireman. "Ahhh" she screamed and giggled while squirming around. I held into her tightly as we walked the rest of the way down the hall passed the elevator and to the stairs.

"Where are we going?" she asked. "We're taking the stairs" I said simply. "I can take the elevator just as long as your with me" she said. I stopped. "Ok it's faster anyway" I said turning around and walking to the elevator.

I turned my back against it so she could press the button. She pressed the button and the doors immediately opened. I put her down in the elevator. I stood in the middle as she stood in the corner.