Pregnant

Haley's Pov.

I pulled out my suitcase and began packing. I packed enough clothes for a month I figured I'd leave some here in case I wanted to visit.

It was nearly midnight and we all needed sleep. Leaving in the morning. I finished packing the last of my things and ran through my checklist once again.

I closed my suitcase and zipped it up throwing it by the door. Cameron was already in his boxers under the covers waiting for me. I slid under the covers beside him.

"Selfie?" he asked pulling out his camera on his phone. I just smiled and looked into the camera doing the 'stay fierce' sign.

Cameron's Pov.

Haley and I took about 10 selfies. I posted them all on twitter tagging her in every picture. I heard her phone buzz in her hand.

I watched as she pulled up twitter looking through the pictures. She hit my arm playfully and took a picture of me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" she said. My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. Haley tweeted that picture of me saying 'love this dork'

I locked my phone and smiled at her pulling her closer to me. She snuggled her head into my neck. Her face was soft and warm.

"Everything's happening so fast" she said. "What do you mean" I asked playing with her hair. "Well I left my foster home went to the hospital met my real parents started dating you and now I'm moving in with you." She said.

I guess I never thought about it from her perspective because the way she said it made it seem like we were moving too fast.

I pushed the strands of hair out of her eyes. "I'm sorry baby it is pretty fast isn't it" she nodded. "You don't have to join Magcon and move in with us if you don't want to it was just a thought" "No no I want to" she insisted. I nodded and cuddle her close falling asleep.

Haley's Pov.

"Nooo stop it daddy your hurting me" I cried as he pushed himself farther into his 10 year old daughter. "You know you like it shall I go faster" he said pushing faster.

I shot up in a cold sweat crying and screaming . I had that dream again of when I was 10 and my foster dad had raped me. I hated the memories of that place.

Cameron was sitting up next to me in a heart beat. He rubbed my back soothingly. I cried into his chest. "What happened" Shawn said running into the room.

Soon enough everyone was in my room. Wondering, waiting for an answer. "It was your dad wasn't it your foster dad the memories" Khaleah said rushing me a glass of water.

I nodded and took the glass drinking some of. Everyone stared at me then at Khaleah. "Her foster dad raped he-" "NU UH UH" I shouted.

She closed her mouth and stood there quiet. Saying that Cameron only held me closer. "I'm so sorry baby" he whispered. I shook my head and snuggled into him.

That night everyone camped out in my room and we all fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

"Baby wake up" I heard someone say shaking me. "It's time to go" It was Cameron. I snuggled my pillow and peeked out one of my eyes.

Sat there was a smiling Cameron. Looking at his smile made me warm on the inside. When you see him smile it's inevitable that you'll smile.

I smiled back at him and whispered "Hi" I looked back at the alarm clock. "Jesus Cam it's 5:47am" I said a little annoyed.