Meet Up With Cam

Haleys Pov.

Im kissing him. Im actually kissing him. I pull away breathless. "Cam" I giggle. "Baby. I need you." He whispers. I shake my head. "You can't you have a baby on the way."

I can see it in his eyes I broke his heart. "I can't. Please Haley. I don't love her." He cries. He lays back on the mats. I lay beside him and rest my head on his chest.

Khaleah's Pov.

"She's been gone since yesterday an it's almost noon." I pace the living room floor. "Call her again." JC isn't all that dumb. I dial her number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

"Hello?"

I sigh. "Hi where the hell are you."

"I'm with Cameron. We're at the high school. We're going to get lunch. I'll be back in a few hours."

"You better."

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and look at Jc. "She'll be here in a few hours." "See she's fine." I nod and kiss him.

I smile at Ethan. "Messy messy boy." He got his baby food all over. "Just like your father." I grab a baby wipe and wipe his hands and face. "Jc please run the water."

I get Ethan out of his high chair as Jc runs the warm water in the sink. I plug the drain and take Ethan's clothes off him.

Before I put him in the water I check it. "You got it right this time." I place him on his butt in the water. He splashes and smiles.

Ethan's Pov.
(No idea what goes inside a 1 year olds head but...)

Ugh. I can't talk or explain how I feel. It's frustrating. I can communicate a little. I can babble and make out some words. I splash and laughs. I love the feelings of these what are they called? I hold up some in my hands.

"Do you like bubbles?" My mom asks. I nod. Bubbles. That's what they are. I start to slip backwards but my mommy catches me. I sit as she washes me all up.

She rinses my body and hair. I cry as the water pours down my face. "No." I cry. Like I said I can say a few words. "Baby we gotta wash you. Unless you wanna be stinky like daddy"

I laugh a little.

Khaleahs Pov.

I get Ethan out of the sink and wrap him in his towel. I set him on the counter and dry him off.

I quickly get him dressed before he gets cold. I set him down and off he goes crawling to his toys. "Such a cutie." I smile and drain the sink.

Haley's Pov.

"You can have the baby stuff I don't need it anymore." He rubs my back. "Thanks princess." I kiss his cheek and get up. "Come on." I get up and pull him up. "I just wanna lay with you." He whines.

I shake my head and put the mats away. "We have to move the baby stuff." He frowns and waits by the door. The last mat I can't put away. I'm to short.

I sense him smirk as he grabs my waist and lifts me up. "Thanks." He puts me down. We walk hand in hand out of the high school. I miss us.

I start walking back to Sarah's but he stops me. "Want me to walk you back?" I nod. "Alright." He regrabs my hand and we walk in silence.

When we arrive I give him a quick kiss. "I love you." He says. Oh no. Words bubble up. "I love you too." I quickly go inside. "Who's outside?" Sarah asks.

"Cameron." I sniffle and rub my eyes. "Dallas?!" I look at her and nod. she heads for the door but I stop her. "Can you do me a favor and not sleep with him. I know your goal is to have a one night stand with every fucking guy in the world but not him. Please straighten your life out and don't be such a slut."

She looks at me offended. Oh there's so much more I could say. She fucks every guy literally. All she wants is sex and drugs.

"In leaving." I say and grab my phone charger. Kyle starts to cry and all Sarah does is stand there. "Please do-" "I'm done." I cut Cody off. "Get out now." Sarah glares. "SARAH!" Cody scolds.

I grab my things and run out the door.