Meeting Cam and Matt

Cameron's Pov.

"Matt I swear shut the fuck up about it already." I said watching her pull in and park. "What all I said was that your lovers here" he teased.

"Yea she doesn't need to know!" I said smiling watching her they out. I barely even noticed all the fans. She's even more beautiful in person.

Haley's Pov.

I saw him and Matt be attacked by fans. I woke Khaleah and Alli up. "Guys were here and someone's waiting for us." I said.

Alli shot up. Her hair was all messed up and she had drool on her face. "Who?" she looked into the hotel only to find Matt Espinosa looking at her.

"Oh shit!" she said whipping off the drool and attempting to fix her red hair. Khaleah just sat there. "Get out here and help" I said opening the trunk.

All the bags fell out. Cameron and Matt walked out the doors an over to my car. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said. "I'm Cameron" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. I took it and shakes it. "Haley Cole" I said.

I did the same with Matt. "Do you need help with your bags?" Cameron asked. "That'd be awesome!" I piped.

He grabbed one of my bags. Matt came over and grabbed a few. He put them on one of the carts. Alli and Khaleah came out of the car.

Khaleah looked fine but Alli's hair was all messed up and she had drool smeared all over her face. "OH MY GOD! YOUR. YOUR!" she screamed excitedly.

You could tell she was still tired. "Well that's sexy" Matt said "I'm Matt and this is Cameron" Matt said shaking there hands. "Alli" "Khaleah" they both shook their hands.

Matt pushed the cart into the hotel where we were attacked by fans. We managed to squeeze past them and get to the receptionists desk. "COLE!" I screamed over the fans. "5th FLOOR ROOM 304" she shouted back.

We zigzagged through the fans again and got to the elevator. I pressed the button. Matt Alli and Khaleah got in. There was no room because the cart took up to much space.

"WELL GET THE NEXT ONE" Cameron screamed. They nodded as the elevator doors shut. We went to the next one and pressed the button.

I was being grabbed at. One of the girls started pulling me away from Cameron. "CAMERON!!!" I screamed. He turned around and grabbed my hand.

He pulled as hard as he could. The crazy fan was strong. The elevator doors opened as the fan let go. Cameron stumbled backwards and fell into the elevator. I fell ontop of him. Then the doors closed.

We looked into each others eyes for a while. His were beautiful. "Thanks so are yours" he said. "Oh my god did I say that out loud?!?" My cheeks got pink and blushy. "Hehe yea" he said.

I got off of him. And stood in the corner squeezing my eyes shut. "You scared?" he asked getting up. I just nodded holding my stomach. He took my hand in his. "It'll be okay we're almost there" his hands were soft.

Cameron's Pov.

"Hey you owe me" I said looking at her smiling. She peeked open her eyes. "How so Cameron?" she asked. "Call me Cam and I saved your life from those crazy fans." I said. "Ok fine what do you want?" she asked.

I tapped my cheek. I bent down so I was her height. "Fine" she huffed. She leaned in and planted a small sweet kiss on my cheek. I smiled and stood at my normal height. "Happy?" she asked giggling. I nodded. "Very"

Haley's Pov.

The doors opened and we walked out. We let go of each others hands. "My rooms down the hall from yours so if you need anything just stop by" he said smiling down at me. I returned the smile.

"Well here come the two love birds finally" Matt said leaning on the cart.

Cameron's Pov.

I jammed my hands in my pockets as I watched Haley run down the hall and jump on Matt's back. She was so cute. "Jeez we just met and your already all over me. I knew the ladies loved me" Matt said unlocking the door.

We all walked in except for Haley Matt carried her in. I got to admit I was jealous. "I'm gonna change so you guys gotta leave" she said jumping off Matt's back.

She looked at me then at Matt then back to me. "Whose gonna make us?" I said taking a step towards her smirking. "Us" she said confident. I looked behind her and laughed.

She whirled around. "Awe come on guys" she sighed. Alli and Khaleah layer on the bed knocked out. They fell asleep just like that. "It's okay you can come hang with us." I suggested. "Ok" she agreed. "But your carrying me" she said getting in the bed then hopping on my back.

"Ok" I said holding her thighs. She was perfect. Matt left the cart in the room and shut the door behind us. I carried her down the hall.

As we got closer to my room we heard more screams and laughter. "Here it is!" I said opening the door.

Nash's Pov.

"CARTER GIVE ME THE FOOD" Hayes yelled jumping on his back. Taylor was shirtless and had shaving cream on the side of his face and in his hand.

Taylor slapped Jack .G. on the face. Shaving cream splattered everywhere. I was laughing while Aaron was watching T.V. We were so loud.

Just then the door opened.