Cutter Cutter Peanut Butter

* WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES INCLUDE SELF HARM AND STRONG CONTENT*

Haley's Pov.

Cameron carries me out to the car as I continue to cry. All I can do is cry all the way home. When we arrive I go straight to my room without saying a word to anyone.

Cameron's Pov.

"What's wrong with her?" Khaleah asks. "Well she found out she couldn't have kids." Khaleah gasps. "Oh my god." I nod and get a big tub of ice cream out of the fridge.

I grab two spoons and my laptop. "We're gonna go enjoy Netflix and ice cream in a tent. Wait a minute why not do it outside?" I put the laptop down and put the ice cream away.

I grab the tent from closet and go outside. Taking all the parts out I did the instructions. Woah. This tent can hold 15 people. Big tent.

As I read the I ructions I struggle to put it up. Jc comes out to the back yard and looks at me. "Need help?" He asks. I nod.

Khaleahs Pov.

I pick up Ethan and head to Haley's room. I knock a couple times before hearing her sob. "GO AWAY!" She shouts.

"Aunt haywee." Ethan says and hits the door a couple times. "GO AWAY!" She cries. I decide that I should probably go. I carry Ethan to his room for a nap. "Nap time." I smile.

"No." He whines as I put him in his crib. I turn the lights off and leave his room. "Sleep tight." He stands in his crib and holds on to the edge as he cries.

I turn on the baby monitor and leave quietly shutting the door. I run downstairs and listen to him. Cry for a bit then he drifts off to sleep.

I watch out the window as Jc and Cameron try to put up a tent. I giggle and head into the living room. I plop myself on the couch and turn on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Cameron's Pov.

Jc and I take a step back to admire our handy work. We managed to get the tent set up. We high five each other and nod. "Good job." I smirk and head back inside.

"Is Haley still in her room?" Khaleah nods and I run upstairs into her room. "Haley?" I call out. No answer. The bathroom door is closed and I hear quiet sobs coming through the door.

I knock quietly. "Haley?" I put my ear to door. "N-no Cam don't come i-in." I walk in anyway and the sight I see is horrid.

"HALEY!" I scold. I drop to my knees and look at her cut up bleeding arms. Anger raged through my body as she cries. Without thinking I slap her face hard then hug her.

She cries on my shoulder letting the blood from her arms rush to my white t-shirt. I hug her tight and don't let her go. "Why?" I ask.

I grab a towel and soak it in peroxide. "Baby you can't do this just because you're depressed. Okay?" She nods and sobs more. "Cutting isn't the answer. Next time come talk to me."

I place the towel over her cuts and she screams out in pain. "I know baby." I whisper and tear up. It kills me on the inside to know that she does this to her pretty little self.

I wish she knew how beautiful she was. When she's all cleaned up I help her to her feet. "Come on baby." I lead her to her bed and set her down. "I want your pants and shirt off."

She hesitates for a moment then does what I've asked. "Hold out your arms." She does and I take one of them. I run my fingers up and down her scars

Then I gently kiss each an every one. The next arm. I do the same. Run my fingers up an down the hundreds of scars before kissing each one gently.

I get on my knees in front of her and she looks at me confused. "They're not all faded." I bring my lips to her left thigh and begin kissing again the hundreds of scars in her skin. Then I do the same to the right thigh.

"Baby no more cutting or any self harm." I take her hands in mine and kiss the spots she's bitten herself many time. "Okay." She whispers. "I'll try." I smile and kiss her lips passionately.

For a moment she's still then she kisses me back. "I have a surprise for you later." She smiles. "What?" "I'll tell you later but right now we're gonna talk. Why would you ever do that." I say pointing to her scars.

"I was upset an I don't wanna talk about it." More anger bubbles up. "No. We're going to talk about it because I care about you so tell me what happened."

"CAMERON I WAS UPSET THATS IT." More and more anger. "HALEY SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY SET YOU OFF WAS JUST THAT YOU CANT HAVE KIDS?!" I shout at her.

She starts to sob again and I pull her in for a hug. "Shh it's okay I'm sorry I yelled." I rub her back gently. "I'm sorry." She sobs. "All I wanted was a family and I can't even give that to you."

I frown. "Baby it's okay. On the bright side I can fuck you whenever I want with no condom and no birth control." All I get out of her is a slight giggle.