Kidnapped

Haley's Pov.

I walked to the door and opened it. No one was there. I looked around and then down. There sat a little box. I bent down and picked it up.

I brought the box inside and closed the door. On the box was a note.

'Your next...'

I opened the box and inside was a finger. "AHHH!" I screamed and dropped the box. What the fuck. I thought to myself.

It's weird someone's been sending me these weird notes. I got them everywhere.

My heart was pounding. Your next what does that mean? I ran to the front door and locked it. I ran to the back door and locked that too.

I went upstairs and into my room. I opened my laptop and emailed my mom. I hope she got signal wherever she is.

I sat my laptop down and went over to my dresser and looked at the pictures of Cameron and I. I'm turning 19 I should be happy.

Maybe I should give him a call or text. Maybe I should watch that video. So many options. Should I visit him by surprise. He'd protect me. I'm sure he'd keep me safe and help me figure this all out. He always could. He always made me happy. And that night I just blew him away.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I watches the video that everyone had sent me.

*

Lauren was never pregnant. But still he cheated on me. What should I do. I opened my laptop and emailed my mom once more.

'Mom there's something I need to do. I know it's my special day and everything but I'm flying to California to visit Cameron. The truth is I really miss him even though he cheated on me. And I'll be okay. Maybe whoever left that "gift" won't know I'm gone. I'll be home on the 5th if I end up staying a few days. Anyway love you XoXo Haley'

I sent the email and got up from my bed. I grabbed my phone and the charger. I ran downstairs and put on my running shoes. I grabbed my wallet off if the counter and ran out of the door.

I held onto my phone and the charger and headed down our long driveway. The airport was a long ways away but I'm sure I can make it. I've been in track and cross country.

*

*

*

I finally made it to the airport and ran inside. I ran to the front desk. "Hi I need one ticket to Chino Hills California please" the lady nodded and typed on the computer a bit.

"That will be $430 please" she said. I handed her 4 $100 dollars bills and 3 $10 dollar bills. I watched as she printed the ticket out. "Your flight leaves in about 6 hours.

"No I need to leave now there has to be something else" she looked around a bit and pointed to a lady. "She's the only one who can help you. She owns her own private jet." I nodded and walked to the lady.

"Excuse me miss" she looked at me in awe. Like she already knew what was going on in my life. It's like she could see the inside of me.

"I hate to bother you but may I please use your jet" I begged. "Sure" "But before you say no I... wait yes?" "Mhmm" she hummed.

"Thank you so much!" I cheered. "This way" she said walking into the crowd of people. We walked outside and to the back of the airport. And there was a jet. Small but fast. I could tell. Just a feeling.

She walked us on and sat down in one of the 3 seats. I sat in the one next to her. "Let me guess Chino Hills CA?" she asked. "Yea how's you know" "Hm lucky guess" she said shrugging her shoulders.