Waking Up

Cameron's Pov.

I ran into the hospital knowing exactly what room she was in. Down the hall. I took the elevator up to the floor she was on.

I ran into the room and sat in the chair that was next to the bed. My heart was pounding hard from running. She wasn't so pale anymore. She actually looked okay. Beautiful.

I held her hand in mine and watched her heart meter.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

It stayed that way. Non stop. It didn't end it just kept beating.

Khaleah's Pov.

Carter, Jc, Sam, Kian, Ricky, Connor, Trevor, Taylor, Jack G, Jack J, Brent, Aaron, Matt, and I went to the cafeteria.

Shawn, Hayes, Nash, and Cameron state in Haley's room. They were waiting for her to wake up.

Shawn Pov.

"What do guys thinks going on at Digi Fest now that we left." I asked. They shrugged their shoulders. Cameron just sat there holding Haley's hand.

"Do you guys mind if I practice or play?" I asked pulling out my guitar. We were all impatient. I just decided to play.

"Nah go ahead." Nash said. I put the strap around my shoulder and strummed a few chords. I started to play the Cameron Dallas song but stopped.

I played something I made up on the dot. "Ohhhh Haley. Please wake up nooooooow. We are all waiting impatiently. So please wake up" I sang.

I licked my lips and strummed. Little more getting softer each strum. Then I ended it. There was a knock on the door and our heads turned to see who it was.

It was a man. None of us recognized him. "Can we help you?" Nash asked. "Um no in Haley's biological dad"

Our eyes went wide. Haley has told us stories about her dad. He seemed very nice. She told us once that she has never met her real dad. They've only skyped.

"Hi I'm Nash. This is Shawn, Hayes, and Cameron. We're good friends with Haley" Nash said as we wave and shook hands.

Nash's Pov.

"Oh you guys are a part of that group thing my daughter loves.... Magcon right? She loves Magcon and...Ummm O2L" he said snapping his fingers.

"Oh really!" Hayes said. "They're here too!" He said again. "Yea she crazy about you guys" Mr. Cole said. Haley took her real last name.

"That's awesome is she here?" I asked. "No her and her mom went to McDonald's." he said. "They should be here soon though" I nodded.

Cameron sat next to her holding her hand in his. "Are you Haley's...." He didn't finish his sentence. Now all eyes on Cameron. "Uh umm no..." he responded. We all laughed a little.

Jut then I got a call. "Excuse me"t I said walking out of the room answering the phone. It was Abby my girlfriend.

"Hey babe"

"Where are you. Everyone's getting antsy"

"We're all at the hospital. Waiting for Haley to wake up"

"Haley?"

"Yea"

"Haley who?"

"Uh Haley Cole why?"

"HALEY'S IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!?"

"Yea why do you know her?"

"YES WE'RE BEST FEIENDS"

"Oh well you want me to come get you?"

"Uhhh..... Yea"

"Ok I'm on my way love you"

"Love you to"

"Bye"

"Bye

I hung up the phone and walked back into the room. "Hey guess I'm gonna go pick up Abb. She knows Haley." Shawn nodded.

Cameron's Pov.

I felt my hand be squeezed lightly. I turned my head towards Haley.

Haley's Pov.

I opened my eyes and.....