Negative

***Warning it gets dirty***

Haley's Pov.

Cameron and I go to the hospital quickly as Mahogany gives birth. "Do you even know what room?" I ask as I stumble behind him.

He's angry. "Yes." He says gritting his teeth together and tightening his grip on my hand. "Baby... ow." He loosens his grip.

"Sorry." We enter the room just as the doctors hand her the baby boy. "Awe." She looks at me then lowers her eyes to Cameron and I's hands intertwined.

"Cammy..." she says angrily. "I want a parent check." Cameron speaks harshly toward her. "NO." Mahogany shouts. "I mean no baby why?"

The doctor takes the baby and the nurse sticks something up her vagina. Gross. "We'll need some of your sperm." The burs says before leaving the room.

She brings him back a cup. Cameron looks at me and winks. "Let's go use the bathroom." I giggle and follow him.

"Undress for me." I shake my head no. He pushes me up against the wall so my backs facing him. "Stay still." He warns.

I feel my pants be yanked down along with my underwear. I put my hands against the wall and whine. "Daddy I'm sorry." I don't look behind me.

All I feel is his belt smack hard against my ass. I lurch forward and let out a moan. Again. Again. Again. By now I'm crying lightly.

"DADDY NO MORE." I cry and rub my butt. "Undress for me." I turn around and step out of my clothes.

He undoes his pants and sits on the toilet with the lid down. I slowly take my top off doing a strip tease. He wastes no time to start jacking off.

My eyes never leave his. I get to my bra and he cums into the cup. I quickly get dressed and fix myself in the mirror.

He stands and zips up his pants. "Thanks baby." he kisses my cheek. "Mhm" I hum. He washes his hands and we go back to the room.

I continue to rub my butt as he hands the nurse the cup. "We also need a blood sample." She says. "Okay." She leads him to the chair.

"Sit on my lap baby." Cameron says patting his lap. I swallow hard making a 'gulp' noise. He smiles evilly. "Why, can't you sit?" He question.

I slowly walk to him and sit on his lap wincing in pain. He kisses my neck and holds out his arm for the lady. She wraps the band around his arm as I moan lightly watching Mahogany.

She begins to cry. I feel Cameron squeeze my hand hard as the needle is inserted into his skin. Poor Cammy.

As the lady finishes she takes the band off and puts a princess band-aid on. She takes the blood out of the room to be tested.

"You know it's not my kid." He says sternly. I squeeze his hand gently. "Stop it." I whisper. "Cameron please don't leave me." She cries. He shakes his head.

"You know I don't love you." I shift on his lap and stay quiet again wincing. The doctor comes in and looks at Cameron then to Mahogany and back to Cameron.

"You are..."

*UPDATED!*