Date Night

Khaleah's Pov.

I wake up and Jc is groaning. "What happened?" He asks rubbing his head. I can't help but giggle. I get some more Advil and he takes it.

On the baby monitor Ethan begins to cry. I run upstairs to his room and get him out of the crib.

"Good morning buddy!" I smile and pick him up. I take him downstairs and give him a quick bath in the sink. He splashes and squirms around.

I take him back upstairs to get him dressed and ready for the day. "JC SET UP THE PLAY PEN" I yell from upstairs in Ethan's room.

All I hear is a loud groan. I carry Ethan downstairs and give him to Jc as I put up the play pen. I take him back and set him up with some toys.

"Watch him." I demand as I heading the kitchen getting out the pancake mix. As I cook breakfast I watch Jc. He's hungover.

I make pancakes eggs toast bacon and sausage. As soon as I put the plate down here's Jc hungry as ever.

"So what happened last night?" He asks while eating. I giggle as I remember drunk Jc. Then I get angry and look at him. "You left me with Ethan alone to go get Haley and you came back drinker than a skunk."

"Do skunks even get drunk?" He asks and you sigh. Cameron walks in and Jc asks the same thing. "Dude you were sooo drunk last night. We walked into Kian's party and you just started chugging."

Cameron's Pov.

I pause as Jc stares at me with wide eyes. "I got Haley. She was... BAM BAM with Kian. Kian and I started fighting and you took Haley out then broke us apart."

Jc's expression doesn't change. "Woah." Khaleah looks at Jc madder than ever. "Your so irresponsible." She rolls her eyes at both of us.

Jc scarfs his food down. I just eat a piece of toast and take a plate to Haley in bed.

Khaleahs Pov.

"I can't believe you just went in and started chugging." I say disgusted. "Babe stop. You know it could've been a lot worse." He protests.

"Give Ethan a bottle." He groans again and makes a bottle for him. As Jc feeds Ethan I clean up the kitchen. Suddenly the phone rings.

I pick it up and on the other line is a weird voice man type person. "Hello?"

"Hi is Jc there. This is mark."

"Yea one sec." I hand him the phone shrugging.

Jc's Pov.

"Hello?"

"Jc... its Molly... I'm pregnant."

My jaw drops and I stand silently. I drop the phone. Khaleah looks at me confused. I quickly pick it back up.

"Meet me at the café" then I hang up. "Everything okay?" She asks. I nod and Cameron comes back down with the dirty dishes.

"Cam outside now." Haley comes back down as we go outside.

Khaleahs Pov.

"Boys are weird" we both giggle.

Cameron's Pov.

"She's pregnant?!" I say horrified. "What about Khaleah?" Jc sighs. "I don't know! It was 3 months ago. It was a mistake. I was..."

"Drunk yea but you have Ethan. What are you gonna do? Will you tell her?" I fire questions at him. "I don't know and hell no why would I tell her?"

I shrug. "Would you tell Haley if Mahogany was pregnant?" I bite my lip. Shit. "Actually... She is."

"CAM!" He rages. "We're so dead. I nod in agreement and throw my head in my hands. "Well fack!" Jc sighs.