The Letter & Tweet

Haley's Pov.

*

I hopped out of the shower and dried off. I got dressed and walked down stairs where I saw Khaleah impatiently waiting for someone or something.

"What?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to her. She looked at me wide eyes. "Who's address is this?" she asked as she handed the sealed envelope to me.

It was from Chino Hills CA. I was in shock he wrote back. I looked at her with my mouth wide open. "Cameron Dallas" I whispered "CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS!!!" I shouted.

I couldn't hold in my excitement. We opened it together. We unfolded the piece of paper. There was one word on it. Please. That was all. I looked in the envelope and pulled out two tickets to Magcon.

I nearly died from screaming so much we got Magcon tickets. How often does this happen. How lucky are we. I jumped up and down on the couch screaming with Khaleah.

Good thing she live in the country because if not people would think we were being robbed or something. Oh well.

"PINCH ME!" I screamed at Khaleah. She did what I said. It hurt but I had to much adrenaline to notice "NOPE NOT A DREAM!" We bounces around some more until we lost all our energy.

We looked at our tickets admiring them. Nashville. A 12 hour drive.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I sat on the couch and Khaleah brought in my new iPhone. She's not good at surprises. She helped me set everything up and stuff.

She even gave me some of my friends phone numbers. It was noon an I had barely got any sleep. I wonder if my foster parents were up looking for me. Nah.

"I'm gonna go to bed I barely got any sleep and I'm really sore" I told Khaleah while yawning. "Ok" she said while getting out the tub of ice cream.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I fell backwards onto my bed. I turned on some music from my phone that Khaleah helped me download.

I downloaded a few social media things and Khaleah helped me out with those to. I decided to get on twitter and tweet Cameron.

Haley
@haley-swagger
'@camerondallas got your letter. Sure ill go and thank you! Can't wait to meet you'

I set my phone down and 10 second later it buzzes. I picked it up and read the screen. 'Tweet from Cameron Dallas @camerondallas'

Already? I thought. Damn. I typed in my password and looked at it. I read it.

Cameron
@camerpndallas
'Awesome your the beautiful blonde right? I still got ur pic! ;) can't wait'

Reading this made me blush. My followers went up by one. I checked it to see who it was. Cameron!

I was so happy I tweeted it.

Haley
@haley-swagger
'Omg @camerondallas is following me! Thank you so much! ❤💋❤💋'

I clicked the send button and set my phone back down on my nightstand. I was sitting up but I laid back down to try to get some rest.

After all I was whipped. Literally.