New Boyfriend Old Boyfriend

Haley's Pov.

*

She went outside with me and I got in her car. The windows were tinted so no one could peak in. My heart was pounding hard loud and fast. I was scared.

*

*

*

*

*

*

When my mom left I sighed in relief in the car seat. I had told Heaven all that had happened. She told me it'd be ok. But I didn't believe her.

I got out of the car and walked back into the school. Jake (one of the hottest guys in school) walked up to me.

"Hey" he said. I turned around and looked at him. Then I looked around and behind me. Then back into his beautiful ice blue eyes.

"M-me?" I aske pointing to myself. He chuckled a bit and nodded. "Hi" I replied. I stood there looking like an idiot. I really liked him.

"You have beautiful eyes" he said looking deeply into my eyes. I blushed and looked down. "Thanks" I mumbled. I turned back to my locker and put my things in it. I shut it.

"Mind if I walk you out?" he asked. "Sure" I replied. We walked down the hall and out the main entrance. Khaleah was honking her horn but stopped when she saw who I was with.

"Do you need or want a ride?" he asked. I looked at him. My head was spinning. This has never happened before. He's always looked at me sometimes but he's never talked to me.

"Haley?" He asked. I must have been staring a while. I shook my head snapping back to reality. "Sure" I said. I pulled out my phone and texted Khaleah.

'Getting a ride with Jake!'

She replied with an ok. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. "Thanks" I said as he nodded and got into the drivers side.

I put my seatbelt on and so does he. He starts the car and pulls out. "Just drop me off at Khaleah's house please" I said looking out the window "ok" he replied.

Awkward silence.

*

*

*

*

*

"So a friend of mine said to me you liked me" He said glancing at me. My cheeks got red and hot. I looked down. "I like you too" He said. My head snapped towards him.

"You do?" I asked. My eyes were wide. He flashed a quick smile at me an nodded. Now my cheeks were steaming I swear it. They were so red. I kept looking in the mirror.

He parked the car in her driveway. He looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile. And unbuckled. "Will you go out with me?" he asked.

I was really shocked. Was this a dream? Am I asleep? What's going on? I guess I hadn't answered in a while because he said my name "Haley?"

"Yea" I said. He smiled. I smiled. We smiled. This was definitely a dream come true. If this was even real. I opened the door and started getting out. He pulled me back in his car.

I turned my head towards him. I was about to ask what he was doing but it was too late. He kissed me. He still had a hold of my arm from when he pulled me back in the car.

It took me a second but I kissed back. My eyes fluttered closed. His lips were smooth and soft. My hands found there way to his neck. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

I would treasure this moment forever. Our lips moved in sync for a good solid 2 minuets. I counted in my head. It was amazing.

We both pulled away and looked into each others eyes. He smiled and so did I. My cheeks were still red and rosy from before. He licked his lips and said "your a good kisser."

"Thanks" I replied. "You too" he smiled at me when I said that. I got out of his car and walked to the front door. I smiled at him and waved. He returned the wave before backing out of the driveway.

The next day he took me out for lunch. We always acted like a couple. We didn't hide it. We held hands in public. We kissed in public.

I really liked him. We'd cuddle on the couch. We'd be together all day everyday. Was this what love felt like? Yes? No? I didn't know.

We would go to parties together. We did everything together I met his family and everything. His little sister Ashlyn was sweet.

I acted as if they were my own family.

*

*

*

*

2 Months Later

*

*

*

*

Haley's Pov.

Jake and I have been dating for 2 months now. Today he wanted me to meet him at his house at 7 PM.

It was 5:58. I figured that I'd go early. So I changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt. It was my lazy day.

I got into Khaleahs car and drove down to his house. He lived about 50 minuets away. I drove alone because he told me to come alone.

I turned on the radio and listened to some music. It was a quiet and lonely drive. When I arrived I pulled into his driveway. I took out the keys and walked up to his house.

I knocked on the door and waited. Nothing. I knocked again and waited. Nothing. I went around back and peeked into his bedroom window only to find the worst sight of all time.

He's been cheating on me. Why? what did I do? Years threatened to spill. I was alone so I let them. The first one slide down my cheek slowly then another and another.

I ran back to my car and started it with the click of a button. He must've heard it because he came out in his boxers.

I jumped in as he kept screaming my name. I pulled out of his driveway. I could still faintly hear him. "HALEY IM SORRY!" he screamed. I didn't believe him it was done and over with. And I was glad.

As I was driving back to Khaleahs I had tears streaming down my face. My eyes had burned from crying. I pulled into her driveway and drove it into the garage. I sat in the car tweeting.

Haley
@haley-swagger
'Hate it when people cheat I knew it was to good to be true #sucks #cryingrn'

I got out of the car and walked in the house. I sat beside Khaleah who was sitting on the couch eating popcorn.

"How was i-" she stopped when she saw my face. My eyes were puffy and red. "What the hell happened?" She asked.

"W-well I went early a-and I s-saw hi-him c-c-ch-cheat on me" I said bawling my eyes out into my hands. She just stared at me blankly.

Then she scotched closer and cradled me like a baby. "Shhh, it's ok. What a dick" she said. She pointed the bag of popcorn towards my direction.

"Want some?" She asked with a mouth full of popcorn. I laughed at the sight and nodded. That night we ate popcorn and watches two movies White Chicks and Ride Along.

My two favorite!