Lies

Haley's Pov.

I looked up and my smile faded. "Cameron?" I whispered. He put his hands in his jean pockets. "Did you miss me?" he asked.

I didn't even think. I slammed the door in his face and went back to the couch. "Who was that?" Tyler asked. "No one important" I said crossing my arms and sitting down.

The doorbell was continuing to ring. After a while I got annoyed. "UGHHH" I said frustrated. I got up and went back to the door leaving Tyler once again alone.

I opened the door. "What could you possibly want?" I asked in an angry tone. "You. I want you. I want you back. Back in my arms. I'm sorry. We need to talk." He said. I looked back at Tyler.

I looked back to Cameron and saw he was looking at Tyler. "I'll be right back!" I said to Tyler. I pushed Cameron back and stepped out into the chilly night.

"W-what i-i-is ittt" I chattered. I watched Cameron take of his jacket he was wearing and put it around me. "There. Oh uh right do you have a porch swing or something?" he asked.

I nodded and pointed to our porch swing. I walked with him to the swing and sat down. "I had to do it with her" he said. I crossed my arms in anger. "You HAD to?" I asked.

He looked at me and nodded. "She basically runs my career. Her dad's my manager and... yea" I started to cry and stood up. "Oh so your career was more important than me" I took off his jacket and handed it back to him.

"Goodnight Cameron" I said walking to the door. "Haley plea-" "Goodnight Cameron" I said repeating myself and walking inside.

Cameron's Pov.

I stood there holding my jacket. That was it. I couldn't tell her anything else. She did hate me and didn't want to talk to me anymore.

It was really over and I couldn't do anything about it.

*

*

**** 8 Months Later ****

Well Lauren moved in with Nash and I. I've lost a lot of fans all because of the situation. Out little baby girl Sarah is due soon.

I still hate myself. I think about Haley all the time. I miss her and you could say I'm a baby I really don't care but I do cry over her.

I know she's "just a girl" but she was more than that to me. I'm never going to love again. Magcon broke up. Now Hayes Carter Nash and I have our own thing.

And Lauren. Well. Were engaged. She said it would be best for the baby. I guess it would be too. The baby can't grow up without a daddy.

Except something seems off about her. She never let's me feel the baby in her or talk to the baby. I just have a feeling. Not sure what it is yet but I just have one.

Haley's Pov.

Tyler and I are best friends now. He's like my older brother. He even calls me sis. Brooklyn's older now. And tomorrow's my birthday. It's winter now.

My birthdays Dec. 2. Were off school for a while because someone thought it was funny to burn down the school overnight.

I asked my mom if I could be home schooled and she said it was better if I was social. I get bullied a lot saying that I'm stupid and fat and I make stupid YouTube videos etc.

But there are others who say I'm amazing and ask to take pictures with me and everything else. There's also a lot of drama.

I guess you could say I'm pretty popular. Well extremely popular. But not the mean type I'm really friendly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the table looking at my phone. Just waiting for a text call or maybe even a tweet from Cameron. I miss him.

All he has to say is I love you and I'd take him back in a heartbeat. I regret not talking to him that night. I was just mad. I wasn't in any mood to talk to him.

I picked up my phone and decided to give him a call to check up on things.

Cameron's Pov.

I tried calling Haley but the line was busy. I sighed and hung up. I went into Lauren and I's room. I was bored so I decided to re-arrange things.

Lauren was out at a restraint with her friends and I wasn't invited. I rummaged around a bit until I found something that looked familiar. It was a pad type thing with an elastic band attached to it.

Tv that's where I saw it. They were for your stomach. They were like stomach pads only had stuffing inside. Wait a second. I bet Lauren is using these to act like she's pregnant.

I'll talk to her as soon as she gets back. I put them back and came out of our room. I plopped down on the couch and waited.

In came 3 laughing girls with Starbucks there hands. I stood up and face Lauren. "Oh hey baby Tasha and Lexi are spending the night tonight. It's girls night."

"No" I said crossing my arms. "No?" she questioned. "You heard me and we need to talk" I said annoyed. "Okay" she stood there and took a sip of her coffee. "Alone" I said.

"Well whatever you need to talk about it can be between all of us I don't keep secretes from them" she smiled. I have her a fake smile and went into our room.

I grabbed the stomach thing and brought it out to her. "What's this?" I asked holding it up. "Oh uh that's a belly pad that I use for the baby it keeps my tummy comfortable." She explained.

I wasn't buying it. "Lift up your shirt then" I said setting the thing down. "What baby no" she whined. i walked up to her and lifted her shirt only to find the pads.