Playroom

Cameron's Pov.

She falls asleep on me and I do n best to keep her sitting up and wash her. It's difficult but I manage. I let her stay on my chest for a while and I sit in silence listening to the soft snores come from her mouth.

I smile and rub her butt then slap it lightly. She stirs in her sleep. I smack it again and she moans softly. I try not to chuckle and spank her again a little harder.

Her butt gets red and she wakes up. "Hmm." She looks up at me with her big blue eyes. "Morning sleepy head." I whisper.

Haley's Pov.

I play with Cameron's nose as I lay on him a bit longer. "How long was I asleep?" I ask getting out. Cameron washes himself as I dry off.

"Not long." I put on and thong and that's it. "Blue my favorite color." He smirks. I spit on him as he rinses off. "Oh your getting spanked." "No daddy I'm sorry." I protest.

"Too late." He gets out and dries off. "Daddy please no. I'll blow you." He hesitates to put hi boxers on and I smile. "Nope." He slides on his boxers and picks me up.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "Our playroom." I give him a confused look as he takes me down to the basement. "Close your eyes." I do as I'm told.

He carries me into a room that I didn't know existed apparently. It's warm in the room he sets me down and shuts the door. "Open." He whispers.

I open my eyes to a blood red room. One wall has chains, whips, floggers, canes, switches, belts, paddles, and riding crops. Another wall has a bed against it with a small dresser on either side of it. On the next wall is a large wooden 'X' with cuffs attached to it.

"Playroom." I repeat. I look around amazed. "How did you?" I go over to the canes and touch them. My eyes fill with lust and so do his. Oh the things he could do to me in here.

"Surprise?" He says more like a question. I'm shocked. "Now." He says. "Everytime I tell you to come in here I want you in that thong only with your hair braided. Kneeling by the bed."

I nod and braid my hair quickly. Then I rush to the bed and kneel in front of it. I listen to his footsteps on the wooden floor. I glance over my shoulder and he picks out a cane.

I bite my lip hard. "Go to the X brat." I gasp. I know he's not talking to me. "Did I s-st-stut-stutter" I shake my head and get up going to the 'X'.

He cuffs my hands there and I'm attic on my tippy toes. I close my eyes as I face the wall with my back to him. He place the came across my butt.

I feel it move back then SMACK. It hits my butt hard. I moan and pull on the cuffs. SMACK. Again. "Daddy!" I half moan half whine. SMACK. Again he hit my butt. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry daddy." I moan as he spanks me again. "For?" He asks. "I'm sorry for spitting on you sir." I sense his smirk.

"Good girl." He uncuffs me and I turn around. He picks me up and tosses me onto the bed. "Now I'm gonna fuck you. Hard." He says and quickly gets on top of me. I moan as he kisses my neck and well. BAM BAM.

At 200k reads I'll do a give away!!! (For the 1st book)

*GUYS PLZ POST THE 1st BOOK ON TWITTER ASK.FM INSTAGRAM ETC. GET IT MORE READS PLZ!!!! (The more reads the more I'll update!!!)