Meeting My Real Parents

Haley's Pov.

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw were the lights on the ceiling. I squinted my eyes. I squeezed the hand that I felt in mine.

I looked next to me and saw a guy that looked around my age. We were holding hands. Why this isn't kinder garden. I don't even know him.

"Hey" he spoke slowly. I pulled my hand away and he gave me a confused look. I returned the look.

I looked around the room and spotted my boyfriend. Shawn. "Hey babe!" I said to him. He looked at me wide eyes and pointed at himself. "Me?" he asked.

"Duh" I said to him, receiving weird looks from everyone. "Haley were-" Shawn began but was cut off by a girl and a toddler walking in.

The women was crying. She came up to me and caressed my cheek. "You've grown up so much" she said crying once more.

"Haley these are your real parents" Hayes said. "Mom? Dad?" I felt a cold tear run down my cheek.

I got out of the hospital bed and stop up hugging them. "We're so sorry we gave you up" My dad said stroking my hair.

"It's ok" I said. "It was your only option" We all cried together. I was in my regular clothes.

I bent down and played with the little girl. "This is Brooklyn your sister" My mom said. Awe. She looked like me.

Shawn's Pov.

Haley was playing with her little sister. She stood up and fixed her shirt. I guess they didn't put he in one of those gown things.

"Haley" I said. She turned to me. She smiled at me. "Haley we aren't dating" I said lowly. She frowned.

"And that boy was Cameron. That was sitting next to you" We all looked at her. She stood there staring into space. She didn't move she didn't speak.

Nash's Pov.

I walked into the hospital room with Abby. Haley looked at us with a sad look. "Geez I'm gone five minuets and I've already missed a ton what happened." I asked.

"We'll Haley thought we were dating and Cameron got upset and left. Oh and she met her real parents. Then I told her about Cameron"
Shawn explained.

Haley got up and ran out of the room not saying anything. "The hell?" I said. "Young love!" Haley's mom said.

Haley's Pov.

I ran out of the room and looked left and right. Left. I ran left down the hall.

*

*

*

*

I ran around for what felt like forever. Outside. I stood in the lobby and looked out through the window.

It was raining hard. It was thundering and lightning outside. I watched Cameron as he jammed his hands into his pockets and walked away from the hospital.

I ran out of there and ran towards him screaming his name. "CAM.......CANERON" I screamed at the top of my lungs but he kept walking.

I finally caught up to him pulling one of his arms so he'd stop and look at me. I was panting and coughing. I had a feeling I was getting sick.

"Cameron I'm so sorry I didn't mea-" I was cut off.

Cameron's Pov.

I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I didn't want to hear what she was going to say. She looked so beautiful with her hair all wet.

After about a second she kissed back. Her hands found their way around to the back of my neck.

I placed my hands in her waist and pulled her closer to me. We both stopped and pulled away.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers. She was smiling. I mimicked her smile.

"Can we go back in now?" She asked breaking our silence. I nodded. She jumped on my back and I have her a piggy back ride back to the hospital. We were about 3 blocks away.