Acting Fast and Hospital

Cameron's Pov.

I got up and ran towards her. I didn't know what to do if never hurt a girl. Ever. I had to do something though. "MATT TAYLOR CARTER" I screamed.

I say at Haley's side. She was out cold. Matt came out and saw what was happening. He ran out here leaving the door open. Haley's mom punched me. "Get out of the way I'm taking my daughter home!" She said to us.

"No your not" Kian said coming out with the rest of the guys. She picked up Haley by the feet and started dragging her. I grabbed her arms.

The guys jumped on Haley's mom making her let go. They restrained her. I held Haley in my arms shaking her. "Haley" I said shaking her again. She didn't move a muscle.

I picked her up bridal style and ran to the elevator. Matt and Alli came with while the boys held her mom down. "Call the cops!" I said pressing the button.

The doors immediately opened. I rushed in with her in my arms I pressed the first floor. "There on their way" Matt said hanging up.

I nodded. We reached the first floor and an ambiance pulled in along with a few police cars. They brought in a stretcher.

The doctors took her away from me. I stood there staring. Everything was moving except for me. I just stood there starting a the ambiance took her.

The cops went to get Haley's mom. They had arrested her for child abuse. People bumped into me fans grabbed at me an I just stood there.

Khaleahs Pov.

"Jc stoooppppp" I giggled as he kissed me again. We had snuck into the water park. It was just the two of us until a nerdy guy came in. He had a huge red afro, braces, and big nerdy glasses that had tape around the center of them.

"Hey you guy aren't supposed to be in here" he said looking at us. Jc got out and so did I. "Who's gonna make us leave?" Jc asked. "Ill call the cops!" the nerd said pulling out his phone.

"No no no" Jc begged. "Anything except that please!" He begged. "Your girlfriend has to give me a lap dance then" He said. Jc and I looked at each other wide eyes.

"No!" Jc argued. "Ok" the nerdy guy said pressing the call button. Jc punched him across the face and the guy fell to the floor. Jc smashed the phone.

Jc grabbed my hand and pulled me out of there. "Jesus Jc what ate we gonna do?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He just dragged me into the locker room place where we got dressed.

We walked back out and Jc threw the nerds body into the control room. We ran out of the water park. We stopped in our tracks when we saw an ambiance and cops.

We both ran up to Cameron who was just standing there. "Cameron. What happened?" Jc asked. He just stood there and watched.

Matt came up behind us. "Hey" he said. "What the hells going on?" I asked. "Where's Haley?" I asked.

"Right ummm well Haley's mom found her and beat the shit out of her for leaving so I called the police and she like passed out or something and yea now there taking her to the hospital." Matt explained.

"Come on man" Jc said shaking Cameron.

Cameron's Pov.

Jc shook me. I didn't do anything I just watched the ambiance pull out. I ran outside not having a are in the world.

I ran to my car and jumped into it. I put my seatbelt on and started the car. I pulled out of the driveway. I sped off to the hospital they were taking Haley. I stayed right behind the ambulance the whole time.

I pulled into the hospital and parked into the first place I saw. I took my keys out and go out of the car. I ran into the hospital like an idiot. I ran to the receptionists desk. I was breathing heavily as the lady looked at me funny.

"I'm here for her" I said pointing to the way Haley was going. She nodded and gave me a visitors pass. I ran down the hall. I saw them take her into the elevator.

I turned the corner and sprinted towards the stairs. I didn't know what floor but I ran. I ran to the 2nd floor. No sign of her.

3rd floor. Nothing. 4th floor. Got her. I ran to where they were taking her. They took her into a small room where they hooked things up to her.

I ran into the room only to find her laying there. Breathless. Asleep? Maybe dead? My heart was racing. The doctors were trying to get me out.

"You need to leave" the nurse said pushing me out. "No" I fraught back. The other doctors started to drag me out. I pushed them away from me.

"Get off!" I said sternly. The doctors grabbed my arms and started pulling me out. "NO!" I shouted fighting back. "NO!" I held on to the door. "Haley please wake up soon" I whispered to her.

They dragged me out of the room. I sat in one of the chairs in the lobby. I ran my hands through my hair frustratingly.

My phone started going off. I rubbed my eyes sleepily pulling it out. I slid my phone and answered it. JC.

"Hello"

"Where are you? You just ran off like that"

"Well hello to you to and I'm at the hospital waiting."

"Jesus ok ok we're on our way"

"Okay 4th floor room 306"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket.

*

*

*

*

*

Jc came running over to me along with everyone else. And I mean everyone. "Is she okay?" Khaleah said almost in tears. I shrugged my shoulders.

I was to depressed to say anything. Finally the doctor came out. "You can see her now" he said. I jumped up and walked into the room. She just laid there limp.

She was cold and pale. I sat in the chair next to the bed. I took her Han in mine and I squeezed it. "Please wake up" I whispered. Everyone stood around waiting for her to wake up.

*

*

*

*

*

Time passed slowly and no one left since we got here. Not even Carter to go get food. Haley was like us. She was family. Taylor, Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, Shawn, and Connor fell asleep on the floor.

Everyone else was still awake. I watched her heart meter bounce slowly. Slower than usual. I watched it slow down even more. My eyes got wide.

Beep.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeee-

It went on. That was it. It stopped. "NOOOO!" I screamed. I began to cry hoping no one would notice. Everyone woke up and stared. I shook Haley hoping she'd wake up.

Doctors rushed in. Jc and Matt picked me up and carried me out. "NOO!" I screamed and cried. I tried to push them off. I tried to make them let go. "HALEY!" I screamed.

They took me out of the hospital. They put me down in the parking lot. Everyone came out all of us guys. Most of us were crying. Khaleah cried her eyes out. I pulled my hair and my face got red. I was upset.

I was mad. I was upset. I was a wreck and she. She was gone.