Visitor

Ethan's Pov.

I crawl around and play with my toys. Boring. I look at the tv. My dads playing his racing game.

I crawl to the tv and stand up holding on to the TV. I'm still wobbly. I can take a few step but I still fall.

My mom brings in a plate of cake to my dad and I speed crawl to him. My mom picks me up and puts me in my high chair. "Yum" I say as she sets the cake in front of me.

I waste no time and dig in.

Khaleah's Pov.

"It's supposed to storm in an hour." I say checking the weather. "Let's have a movie night!" Haley suggests while doing the dishes.

"I'll invite Cameron." Jc says pulling out his phone. I wipe the counters as Haley finishes the dishes. "What movie are we gonna watch?" I ask.

"A scary one!" Haley says. I smile and nod. Jc hesitates for a minuet as if to say something. He doesn't.

Cameron's Pov.

I make Mahogany dinner. Pancakes. She better like it. I take her the plate. I sit next to her on the couch as she eats the pancakes I made her.

"Yummy!" She smiles. I flash her a fake smile. I go to the window an look outside. It's raining. Lightly though.

My phone rings and I check the caller ID. Jc.

"Hey Jc what up?"

"We're having a movie night and Haley doesn't have a date wanna come over?"

"No no yeah of course I will come over to help you with your car."

"Ight be over soon."

"Alright see you soon bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and mahogany looks at me. "I have to go help Jc with his car." I say putting on a jacket. "Is she gonna be there?" I shrug pretending not to know. I am an actor.

"Be careful baby." She says putting her plate in the sink. "I will." I kiss her cheek and head out the door.

Haley's Pov.

Cameron knocks on the door. I race to the door and open it. He's soaked from the rain. "Jesus come in." I pull him in. I get him a towel an wrap it around him.

"I have your clothes in my room." I take his Han an lead him up to my room. "Sit." I say pointing to the bed as I walk in my closet an grab his clothes.

I toss him pajama pants and one of his t-shirts. "Thanks." He smiles. "Change." I say. He stands and begins undressing.

I bite my lip as he takes off his clothes and dries off. "What is it baby?" He asks. I bite my lip harder but then he puts one is clothes.

"Oh the way that lip bite makes me feel." He says seductively. I blush. "Stop it." he pulls my lip from between my teeth. I guess I didn't realize I was biting it.

He pushes me up against the wall causing me to gasp. He pins me there firmly and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back and moan softly. "Daddy."

"Hmm." He hums. "The movie." He lets go of me and I take of my shirt and pants. "Nice thong it's blue my favorite color." He smirks.

I pause a brief moment being taken back to the mall. I smile and change into one of his shirts. It's big enough to cover my butt.

"Carry me?" I ask putting my arms up. He smiles and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso a he carries me out of the room.