School

Haley's Pov.

I woke up at 5:30 am on Friday. This whole week has been fucked up. We've been having a ton of home work in school lately. But today was a goof off day. It's when we do whatever we want.

I pushed the covers off of me as I sat up in bed. I picked up my phone and brought it over to the dresser I laces it on top.

I pulled open my top drawer and grabbed a blue bra with white stripes and matching underwear.

I pulled out my second drawer and looked through it trying to see what shirt I should wear. I choose the one that was pink and said 'Live For SOMETHING'

I closed the drawer and opened the last one. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans that had some holes in them. They were made that way.

I grabbed my phone and clothes and went into the bathroom. I set my clothes and phone down on the double sink counter.

I grabbed a towel out of the closet and laid it next to the shower. I got undressed then I opened the shower door and stepped in.

I turned on the warm water and instantly the water came out. First cold but then heating up. I squeezed some shampoo into my hand and scrubbed my head.

I rinsed my head. Next I put in conditioner. I left that in until I was done washing my body. I picked up my scrunchy and put my cocoanut scented body wash on.

I ran it under the water for about 2 seconds scrubbing. Then I put it on my body. I loved the feeling of being clean.

I scrubbed my whole entire body. I hung my scrunchy back up and rinsed off. I rinsed out my conditioner to. Next was my face I massaged my face for 30 seconds with the soap then rinsed.

Finally I picked uptime razor and shaving cream. I put some shaving cream in my hand. I rubbed my hands together then rubbed my legs.

I shaved my right leg then the left. And my armpits first my right then my left. I rinse off my razor and put the shaving cream back.

I slightly opened the door and reached out trying to find my towel. I grabbed it and brought it into the shower with me. As I dried myself I hear my phone go off.

I need to remember to silence it for school. School. Would my foster mom go to see if I was there. I've been gone for 2 days. Nah. I hope.

I stepped out and instantly the cool air hit my body making little goosebumps form. I I got dressed and put my phone in my back pocket.

I brushed my hair then blow dried it because I had the time. I pulled out my straightener and plugged it in. After a minuet or 2 it was hot.

I straightened my hair and rated it. I looked into the mirror admiring myself. I always wore old ragged clothes before Khaleah saved my life and bought me some.

I turned my straightener off and then unplugged it. I added some light makeup. Just mascara and lip gloss. The usual.

I went downstairs and found Khaleah in the kitchen making eggs bacon and toast. "Mmmm" I hummed to her.

She looked at me and smiled "good morning girl how'd ya sleep?" This was unusual she never asked me this.

"Good" I Sid slowly. She just laughed. "Was last night a dream or is this a dream?" I questioned. She put the eggs on two plates and looked at me confused.

"Last night wasn't what do you mean is this a dream?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I opened twitter and showed her the tweets.

She looked at me wide eyed. "HALEY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" She screamed excitedly. I punched her arm and say at the island.

"Ouch" she said adding bacon and toast to my plate. She handed it to me. "Thanks" I said and grabbed a fork. "That's gonna leave a bruise" she frowned.

When I was finished I put my dishes into the dishwasher and watched Khaleah finish. "Jeez tubby" she said with a mouth full of food.

"Yea I'm the tubby one look at you tubs" I shot back. We both laughed and she put her dishes away. I put my socks on and the new sneakers Khaleah had waiting for me.

We walked out the door and got into her car. She started it and opened the garage as I turned on the radio. As soon as I turned it on my eyes went wide and stared at Khaleah only to find her doing the same.

"BUCKWILD!" We shouted in unison. We both laughed as Taylor Caniff's song came on. We sang along to him. We loved this song it was one of our favorites.

We drove down her long driveway. As the song ended a new song came on. One I loved. I started singing and so did Khaleah. I guess she new it to.

"I got my eyes on you your everything that I see I want your hot love and emotion endlessly" we sang. This was my song. Well now our song.

When we arrived at school Khaleah parked in her usual spot which was right next to the doors. We met Shelby by the doors.

We all walked in together. This was our normal routine. We all went to our lockers and put our stuff in then grabbed the things we needed.

I grabbed my English literature book. Or lit book as Mrs. Griffiths calls it. And my binder as well as my pencil case of Magcon. Judge me. I dare you.

One thing you should know about me is that I stick up for myself. And my friends. If someone starts talking shit I'm gonna talk shit back. It's the way I am.

First I had Home Ec. One of my favorite classes. We just finished making pajama pants. Shelby and I made viner pajama pants. That included Magcon, Brent, Nicholas, Princess Lauren, etc.

Everyone liked them we got compliments every time we wore them. I headed to first hour with Shelby and Khaleah. Lucky us we all have each other in all our classes.

I say in my assigned seat and they sat in there's. I shared a table with 3 other people. Izak, Heaven, and Tyler. I didn't mind Izak so much. Him and I have been best friends since 7th grade. Now I'm in 11th.

"Okay class today is pd. (Play day is what the teachers called it) So while I take attendance and grade your assignments feel free to do whatever." Mrs. Price said.

I got up and sat next to Shelby and Khaleah. We talked about the Magcon tickets. We told Shelby who was madly in love with them. "Oh my GOD LUCKY!!!!" she whisper screamed. She was freaking out to.

We did this basically the whole day. Nothing interesting really happened. Except when it was 2:57. We got out in 3 minuets. I was sitting in my home room when I got called to the principles office.

Everyone "oooood" as I got up from my seat. This would be my first time being called there. I decided to take my books and put them in my locker before I went to the office.

I passed the office on my way and saw my foster mom in there "crying". I over heard them. She was "crying" because I had left.

I kept walking like I was no one. I texted Khaleah as soon as I put my books in my locker.

'Help my foster moms in the office what do I do?!?!'

She replied with one word 'run'. I did I started running out of the building when I bumped into my friend Heaven. "Hey!" she said. "HIDE ME!" I yelled.

She went outside with me and I got in her car. The windows were tinted so no one could peak in. My heart was pounding hard loud and fast. I was scared.