Phew

₩3 Days Later₩. (I changed the baby name to Madison)

Haley's Pov.

I haven't left the hospital yet. I told Cameron to go home and get some sleep. The only thing he did was leave to take a shower. I showered at the hospital.

We're currently sitting in my hospital room waiting for the doctor to tell me what's going on with our baby. Our baby girl, Madison.

The doctor walks in holding her wrapped up in a blanket, a pacifier in her mouth and a pink hat in her head.

"She's all healthy, now." The doctor says handing her to me. Tears brim my eyes as I smile with joy. God she's so beautiful.

Cameron's Pov.

I watch as Haley holds our new baby girl. "She's so beautiful, just like her mama." I whisper. Haley lets a few tears slip down her cheeks.

I quickly wipe them away and kiss her cheek. I went out to the car an got that baby's car seat. I brought it back in to her room and set it on the chair.

Haley handed me Madison and I held her for a while before putting her in her car seat. I picked up the car seat and grabbed Haley's hand.

I knew that we had a long journey ahead of us but I knew we would be two of the greatest parents in the world.

This book is officially over! BUT I will make a book called 'The Life of Madison Dallas' and it will be about her growing up and stuff. Hope you enjoyed it and I will get on to writing The Life of Madison Dallas! (So basically The Life of Madison Dallas is the 2nd book but you don't have to read the first book to understand it.)