Indiana

"I need a shower" I say letting go of Cameron's hand as we pass the bathroom. He stops and looks at me. "Can I join?" He asked.

"Oh I suppose" I say walking into the bathroom and dropping the towel. He drops his and turns on the water. "Is this warm enough baby?" he asked.

I walked over to his side and felt the warm water. I nod. He smiles and closes the curtain pulling up on the lever so the water comes out the top.

"After you" he says holding out his hand to me. I gladly take it and step in. I stand under the warm water waiting for him.

He steps in and looks down at me. I look up at him towering over me. He reaches for the body wash but I stop him.

"Let me" I said grabbing the men's body wash. I squeeze some into my hand and look up at him. He's smirking at me.

I bite my lip and start to rub his chest. He grabs the shampoo and starts scrubbing my hair. I smile and wash his whole body.

"Bam bam in the shower would be a first" he says. I was washing his arms but my eyes shoot up and meet his. I smile. He rinses the soap off his body and lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. Looking deeply into his eyes he pushes me against the shower wall and kisses me deeply.

*

*

*

We sit breathless in the tub. Facing each other. Cameron reaches behind me and plugs the tub so the water starts to fill up.

I giggle as I wash his hair and he washes mine. He picks up a cup and tilts my head back. He washes all the soap out of my hair as I do the same to him.

He washes my body. I wash his. He rinses my body. I rinse his.

"I love you" I whisper as I lean back against his chest. He drapes his arms over my shoulders and I can sense the grin on his face.

"I love you too" he whispers back. I smiled. "You know when you left I felt like I died a billion deaths. It killed me." He said beginning to rub my shoulder.

"I know I'm sorry, Nash sent a text saying how bad you were" I flip over on my stomach and nuzzle into his chest. "Bam bam in the shower was a first for me" I say. I sense his smile and his nod.

He places his wrinkly wet hands on my butt making me gasp. "Me too" he whispers.

*

*

*

I wake up to light streaming in from the windows in Cameron's room. It's hot. I look at Cameron and he has one arm draped over me along with a leg.

I peel his sweaty Han and leg off of my body. He stirs in us sleep and opens one eye smiling. "What time is it?" He mumbles sleepily.

I smile and check the clock. "It's only 7" I say getting up and straddling his naked body. I smile as I let my fingers dance across his chest.

He smiles at me and kisses my nose. I scrunch up my nose in response. "We need to get a move on if were driving" he says slapping my butt. I nod biting my lip.

"Don't it affects me" he says pulling on my bottom lip so I'm not biting it. I smile at our skin contact. I hop off if him and pack some clothes.

Oh shit, what about my mom, my dad, Tyler. Oh no. I have to call them. Him. I quickly rummage around and get dressed into some decent clothes. I look around for my phone and once it's found I dial my moms number.

"Hello"

"Mom hey sorry"

"You left where are you are you safe is everything alright?"

"Yes mom I'm okay I needed to see Cameron and were together again"

"Oh sweetie I'm so glad your safe are you going to be staying there a while"

"Only until the tours over we have one last meet and greet in Indiana"

"Okay would like to talk to your dad and Tyler"

"Tyler's there?"

"Yes we were all worried"

"Oh okay yes and dad first please"

"...Honey is everything alright"

"Yes daddy I'm fine"

"We were worried sick where are you"

"I'm with Cameron and everyone else I'll be coming home after our last meet and greet"

"Alright sweetie as long as your safe would like to talk to Tyler"

"Yes please"

Jeez everyone is super worried my mom was in tears my dad was too. I hope Tyler wasn't

"...Are you okay. Where are you. Do I need to come get you"

"No Ty I'm fine" he's in tears as well.

"What the hell where did you go"

"I'm with Cameron and were about to have another meet and greet it's coming up like in a few weeks maybe idk and I'm okay I'll be home after the tour"

"Okay flicka I just want you to be safe"

" I know and I am"

"We miss you please make it back safely"

"I will"

"And when you get back were going to go get some ice cream"

"Okay and were going to ride horses and fore wheelers right"

"Of course and after watch a movie"

"Okay Tyler I have to go tell everyone I love them and miss them"

"Okay I will bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and Cameron's standing in the door way all dressed. Smiling at me. "When will I meet your parents or well have dinner with them" I smile.