Depressing State

Cameron's Pov.

As we rush t the hospital I hold her hand tight. "FUCK CAMERON SHES COMING!" Haley shouts at the top of her lungs. She screams in pain.

"Hold on baby we're here." I tray to say as calmly as I can. I scramble out of the truck and get her out as well. I pick her up bridal style and run into the hospital.

"HELP PLEASE SHES GOING INTO LABOR." I shout. Doctors come rushing up with a bed and place her down. We run through the hallways trying to find an empty room.

Once we do were in it and they hook her up to about a billion machines. They quickly take her pants and panties off. I stand next to her and hold her hand tightly.

One of the nurses goes through breathing exercises with her and the other pushes he legs apart and up.

Then the doctor comes in and puts his gloves on. "On the count of three push. One... two... Three!" I can tell she pushes hard because she squeezes my hand tight and breathes harder.

"One... two... Three!"

She pushes again and this time she doesn't stop squeezing my hand. She digs her nails into my skin causing me to bleed a little but I don't mind.

*** Three Hours Later ***

She screams her lungs out. "One more push." She squeezes my hand and screams. I watch as the baby pops the rest of the way.

As I look at the little girl I smile faintly. She's purple. A light purple. She's not breathing. I cut the umbilical chord right where the doctor says and then they rush the baby girl away.

I start to tear up already knowing what's happening. Our baby girl was gone.

Haley's Pov.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask breathing hard still. Cameron just sits there crying. "What is i-" I'm cut off by the doctor who walks in with a sad look on his face.

Something's wrong.

"I'm so sorry." He says staring at the ground. That's when I break down crying again. "Can I hold her?" I ask and the doctor nods.

"No Haley." Cameron protests. "It'll kill you even more." I shakes my head. "I DONT CARE!" I shout taking the dead baby girl in my hands.

Tears stream down my face one right after the other. It happened again. I couldn't believe it. I was done. I quit. I'm done trying to have kids.

I cry in the bed as the doctors take the baby back. "We're sorry." The nurse repeats. I slide off the bed and put my panties and pants back on.

Cameron stands an hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. I feel his chin rest on top of my head as he rubs my back.

"I just wanna go home." I state firmly. He nods and looks at the doctors. "She's fine to go after you sign these." Cameron signs the papers and picks me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me out and cries with me. "I'm sorry baby girl." He says in almost a dead whisper. "It's not your fault Cameron, it's mine." He sets me inside the car and I fasten my seatbelt as he gets in.

"No cutting." He says starting the car. "No cutting." he repeats as we drive home.

Khaleah texts me.

'I'm really sorry Haywee. Jc and I are gonna go home and leave you and Cameron alone.'

'Kay'

Is all I reply. Cameron gets out of the car for we have arrived home. I just sit and stare out the window. "Baby come on." He says to me.

It's almost like I don't hear him though. I'm in a depressing state and I don't want to move. Not even an inch. I hear him sigh heavily as he opens my door.

"No cutting." He kisses my cheek and gets me out carrying me inside. When he sets me down I walk straight for the couch. I sit down and stare at the tv that's turned off.

Cameron follows me and looks at me. "Honey you can't do this baby. We can try again."

"WHATS THE POINT?!" I shout at him, now crying again. "EVERYTHING IS THE POINT HALEY YOU WANT A FAMILY." He shouts back. "WELL WE CANT HAVE ONE BECAUSE MY BODIES FUCKED UP CAMERON. SO GET OVER YOURSELF I CANT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT SO JUST LEAVE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE." I shout heading for Cameron and I's room.

He follows me. "STOP ACTING LIKE THIS HALEY. QUIT BEING SO BITCHY" Before he can enter the room I slam the door in his face and lock it.

As he bangs on the door shouting curse words I cry and back away slowly.