Old Friend

Haley's Pov.

"I'm so sorry an it meant nothing to me. I know you're going to be hurt but just know I love you so much and I want to stay with you fore-"

"Cam." I cut him off. "Just say it." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "Mahogany's pregnant..." I stare at him in shock and disbelief. I'm frozen.

Then it hits me like a truck full of bricks. "GET OFF ME!" I scream and begin to cry.

Khaleahs Pov.

Jc and I walk out of the theatre hand in hand. "Let's go home and make love wolf style." Jc winks at me an I laugh loud.

Jc chuckles as we get in the car. I buckle my seatbelt as e starts the car and off we go into the night.

As we drive up the driveway we hear screams. We both run inside and see Cameron on the floor crying with broken glass around him.

Haley's Pov.

I throw the plate down that I was holding. I quickly grab my jacket an walk out the door.

Jc's Pov.

Khaleah looks at him angrily. "Cameron what happened?" I ask stepping around the glass. "I told her that Mahogany was pregnant."

I shake my head. "Well she needed to know sooner or later." Cameron sighs and goes upstairs.

Cameron's Pov.

I lay on Haley's bed crying lightly. She'll never forgive me. I cuddle the pillows and inhale her scent.

Khaleahs Pov.

I rock Ethan in the rocking chair. "My precious baby boy." I smile at him an try to call Haley. ... . No answer. Voicemail.

I keep calling but all I get is her stupid voicemail. "Damn it." I whisper scream and throw my phone as Jc comes in.

"Does this mean no wolf fuck?" He asks. I try to stay serious but it's almost impossible. I giggle.

"Will you try to call her." Jc nods and pulls out his phone. He shakes his head. "Voicemail." I sigh and hand Ethan to Jc.

I call AT&T to see if they can track her phone. Of course they can't. I'm worried. I quickly pray that she comes back safe and soon.

"Let's go sleep it off baby." Jc grabs my hand and leads me downstairs to the couch. He lay down and puts sleeping Ethan on his chest.

I snuggle up next to him and frown. "Well I'm glad we didn't stay at the hotel. I missed Ethan." JC closes his eyes and nods. Slowly I drift off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up and look at Ethan sleeping on Jc's chest. I smile an kiss his cheek. I slowly get up trying not to wake them.

I scurry up the stairs and into Haley's room hoping she's there. She's not. Cameron is awake and his eyes are bloodshot. "I want you to leave now." I say as leave the room.

I go back downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast. I make pancakes and as soon as the smell hits Jc he's up. I watch as he smiles at Ethan and carefully gets up.

"Good morning." I smile and take my baby. "Make him a bottle please." J gets the formula and quickly makes him a bottle.

"Morning beautiful." Jc says as he kisses my cheek. I put Ethan in his pack and play where he plays with his toys.

I put Jc's plate down at the island an he sits happily. "Thanks baby" he smiles an scarf his food down.

I give Ethan his bottle as Cameron comes downstairs with his bags packed. "Please have her call me." He says blankly. Tears roll down his cheeks as he leaves the house. By now I feel slightly bad.