I'm Sorry

Haley's Pov.

I climb into the big empty bed and rest my head against a few pillows. Fuck. I hate it when him and I fight, but I didn't think I was being bitchy.

Cameron's Pov.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR WERE NOT FINISHED TALKING!" I shout. As I keep banging and yelling curse words I begin to give up. She's not gonna open the door. I got to one of the spare bedrooms and take off my clothes, all except my boxers.

I climb into the bed and snuggle the pillow biting my lip. I usually never cry but with everything going on I wanted to, but I wasn't going to let myself.

I decided to get some shut eye even though it's hard without her by my side.

Khaleahs Pov.

I wake up next to Jc naked. Yup we BAM BAM'd last night and it was amazing. I couldn't remember the last time we had sex.

I slowly get out of bed careful not wake him. I slip into one of his t-shirts and head downstairs to cook breakfast.

Jc's Pov.

As soon as I smelt bacon I was out of bed in a heartbeat. I run down the stairs to see Khaleah making breakfast. I go up and hug her from behind.

"Yummy!" I whisper in her ear. She smiles and continues to cook. "Is Ethan still asleep?" I ask taking a seat at the kitchen island. She nods and piles my food high with food. I lick my lips and dig in.

Khaleahs Pov.

I run upstairs to wake up Ethan as Jc eats. When I walk into his room I see him standing up holding onto his crib. "Mama." He says. "Hi baby." I whisper and pull him out of his crib.

He snuggles his little head into my neck and I carry him downstairs. "Are you hungry?" I ask him. He nods an I put him into his highchair.

Ethan's Pov.

She gets me a bowl of cereal and I frown. I push the cereal off my highchair thing and make a ma face. "Pancakes." I say. My mom gasps and makes a mad face. "BAD BOY." She yells and smacks my hands.

I cry and she just looks at my dad. "Stop it Ethan." He says continuing to eat. I cry harder and scream louder. "OKAY!" My mom yells and I instantly shut up smiling.

Haley's Pov.

I wake up in our bed alone. My phone buzzes on my side table and I check the caller ID. Khaleah. I don't bother to answer. I'm not in the mood for anyone.

There's a faint knock on the door and I know it's Cameron. I'm not in the mood for him either. "GO AWAY!" I shout throwing a pillow at the door.

I guess you could say it's my fault for us fighting so much but I can't help being in a bitchy mood. A lot has happened over the past few days.

I don't hear anything coming from outside the door so I'm assuming he left. Instead the door flings open and in walks Cameron with only boxers on.

I turn my back towards him and cuddle a pillow. "Baby..." he says climbing onto the bed. He lays on his side and pulls me back so my bodies up against him and were spooning.

"I'm sorry." I begin to cry. He turns me around and cuddles me. "Baby it's all right." I cry harder. "It's my fault were fighting."

"Baby don't say that." I snuggle into his chest. "You know it's true. I'm worthless." "DONT FUCKING SAY THAT HALEY!" He shouts and I finally calm down.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's okay. You're okay." He kisses my forehead and gets on top of me. "The best part of fighting is the makeup sex." He winks quoting my favorite band. (Blood On The Dance Floor)

I smile and hit his chest playfully as he starts peeling off his clothes. Once he's fully naked he moves on to my clothes.

"Permission to fuck thee?" He asks once were both fully naked. "Permission granted." I giggle and after that... well... BAM BAM happened.