Date Night

Haley's Pov.

By the time that everything has settled all back down its already 6:13 pm. I snuggle into Cammy as we cuddle on my bed.

"Baby do you want your surprise now?" I nod and get up. "Carry me?" He gets up and shakes his head. "I need a bandana."

"In our bathroom." He smiles as I get a bandana from the drawer. "What?" I bring him the bandana as he spins me around so my backs facing him.

"Nothing. You just said our bathroom." He wraps the bandana around my eyes so I can't see. "Well it is. You're staying here aren't you? Forever?"

"I don't know about forever baby girl." I frown as he takes my hand and leads me somewhere. "Well don't you want a place of your own? Just me and you."

Oh. I speak the words on my mind. "Oh. Well yes of course." "Watch it were going downstairs." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

"I wanna see are we there yet?" "Nope." I hear him open the sliding glass door and he takes me outside. He sets me down and I wriggle my toes in the grass.

"Can I open?" "No." I stand in silence waiting patiently. "Now?" "Not yet." I huff out a sigh and rock on my feet. "No peeking either." I groan and wait getting even more impatient by the second.

"Okay open." I quickly take off the blindfold and look at the sweetest thing. A tent. Lights lit up a pathway to the tent.

"Oh Cammy!" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him. "Do you like it?" He asks. "Of course I do. I love it!" I jump back down and run into the tent. Inside is a cooler a bed already made some extension chords a TV and an Xbox.

"This is amazing!" I look on the bed and on it is a giant teddy bear with some rose pedals scattered around it.

I smile and lay down on the bed. "This is amazing!" Cameron crawls on top of me and kisses my neck. "Wanna fuck?" He asks. I nod and pulls on the hem of his shirt.

***BAM BAM***

Cameron turns on the Xbox as I cuddle my teddy bear naked. He lays back and I lay on top of him as he plays his game.

Cameron's Pov.

I look down as I finish my game and notice Haley's asleep. My beautiful girl cuddled up next to me.

Next thing I know I hear a loud sound. Almost like thunder but not. I look at Haley and try not to laugh. She just farted. I smack her butt gently.

"I got gas now leave me alone." She mumbles and rips another loud fart. I burst out laughing. She kicks me and turns her back towards me.

"Dear god baby what'd you eat?!" I ask an cover my nose. She giggles and how back to sleep. It smells so raunchy.

I just shake it off and cuddle her still with my nose plugged. Soon enough we fall asleep.