Pregnant but No Hope Left

Haley's Pov.

3 Months Later

Lately I've been feeling sick. Like puking an all that. So I ended up going to the hospital and turns out I'm pregnant again.

I've been depressed too, just sitting in my room not giving two shits on what happens to me. Cameron's ha to bring my food and things to me because I haven't left the room ever since the still-born baby.

Khaleahs been good. Ethan's getting so big. She sends me pictures and we talk on the phone rarely. I'm just not in the mood for anyone or anything lately. Life's been hard and I'm not taking things so well. I wish I knew how to cope with things.

Cameron walks in with a plate of food and a frown. "Baby..." he says. "You've gotta come out of this room sometime."

I glance at him then push the plate away. "Not hungry either." I say turn on. My head.

"HALEY GOD DAMN IT YOU CANT KEEP STARVING YOURSELF EITHER OR THAT BABY WONT HAPPEN AND YOU CANT SIT IN HERE ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE EITHER. THIS IS BULL SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT ITS BECAUSE OF YOU. YOUVE BEEN SO AWFUL LATELY AND I CANT TAKE ANOTHER SECOND OF IT."

Cameron's Pov.

I shout at her my mind and I regretted every word that had left my mouth. I just storm out of the room and leave her crying. I was sick of her shit.

I threw the plate of food into the garbage before grabbing my keys and jacket. I rush outside to my car and quickly get in before sending Haley a quick text.

'Don't even think about cutting'

I start my car and drive angrily to a hotel. As soon as I arrive I park and get out not even caring about all the girls attacking me.

I just "politely" shove past them to the counter. "I need a room for one for just tonight and tomorrow."

When she looks up at me her face brightens. "Yes sir." She types on the computer before handing me the key to my room.

"Thank you." I wink at her before heading to the elevator. Camera flashes flash in my face and I managed to get into the elevator but so did a fan that looked about Haley's age.

"You seem upset." She says. "I'm Amber by the way." I give her hand a firm shake and smile politely.

"What's going on?" She asks. "Long story."

"I've got time." The elevator doors open and we both walk out. "Okay." I shrug and head to my room with Amber. "Well it started when we first lost the baby. Then-"

"Then you guys starts going downhill but went downhill even more when you kept not being able to have children and now she believes you don't want to be with her which makes you irritated then you both yell and fight."

I look at her with a weird look and nod slowly. "It's all over the place. Cameron, maybe you should take her out more."

"Wow, um..." By now we're both sitting on the bed. "but she never comes out of our room anymore."

"Then tell her you wanna take her out and if that doesn't work then you deserve someone better."

I look at her then down at my hands in my lap. She grips my chin and turns my head so I'm looking at her.

Next thing I know her lips crash against mine and I'm kissing her back.

(COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!)