Breakups

Cameron's Pov.

I stared at the pads as her friends and her stared at me. "Get out" I whispered. "Cameron... listen pl-" "GET OUT" I screamed pointing towards the door.

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" She yelled back. "WHAT YOU HAVE 5 FUCKING SECONDS" I yelled in her face. "Cameron I know you love me we were meant to be together. And remember I run your career so baby let's not fight!" she said sweetly cupping my face with her hands.

I pushed her hands off of my face. "Were done now get out" I said taking. The engagement ring off of her finger. I stared down at the floor.

I heard her and her friends leave. I looked up and saw that Nash was hidden behind the chair recording it. "Are you recording this?" I asked angrily.

He nodded laughing. My expression changed to a happy one. "Send the video to Haley" I said.

He took a drink of water and nodded. "Ok" he said setting his water on the table. I watched as he typed around on his phone a little.

"Let me see" I said getting all grabby. He handed me his phone and I made sure he had sent it. "Okay good just making sure" I said plopping down on the couch. My expression changed once more all I could do was wait.

I was super tired, depressed, sad, stressed, etc.

Haley's Pov.

I was laying in my bed until my phone went off. I picked it up and checked it. It was a text from Nash. I didn't even bother to look at it. It was probably from Cameron.

I set it back down and covered myself back up. It was 8:39 pm and I had to get up early to do my chores. Plus it's my birthday and Tyler wants to take me out tomorrow.

*

*

*

My alarm went off at 5 am. Once again I groaned and Rollie's out of my bows and onto the floor. I checked my phone and saw I had yet another text only from Hayes.

I rolled my eyes and went to my dresser. I grabbed a plain black T-shirt and some boot cut jeans. I put on some socks and slipped each foot into my cowgirl boots.

I grabbed Cameron's sweatshirt that he gave me an slipped it on. I plugged in my phone and went downstairs to start my chores.

Cameron's Pov.

I sat on the couch. I've been siting here since yesterday. I haven't moved. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I could hear Nash talking on the phone with my mom.

"I'm not sure he won't eat or drink or move at all... he's doing the same thing he did when him and Haley broke up... I don't know if I should call a doctor or what... okay... yea..."

I listened while Nash continued the phone call with my mom. I stared blankly off into space. I was a little excited to be a father but not with Lauren. And now I find out she's been lying. I figured she was.

Nash hung up his phone and picked up our house phone. He dialed a number and put it up to his ear.

Haley's Pov.

I had gotten down to the barn to do my chores. I walked to the horse stalls and let them out one by one. I grabbed there food mixture and emptied some into each of there food containers.

I filled up their water buckets and headed towards the pigs. I filled up their food too. I did the same with each animal. Then I mucked out the stalls the usual I had to do.

*

*

*

When I was finished I walked back up to the house. As I came in there was a note on the door.

'Out for a bit be back for dinner love mom dad and lil sis'

"Hmm it's my birthday and they left" I said as I shrugged my shoulders and went inside. I kicked off my cowgirl boots and places them on our shoe rack.

I ran upstairs to my room and checked my phone. "Let's see a missed call from Nash and a message from Nash, Hayes, Carter, Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, Matt, Justin Castillo, Kian, Ricky, Trevor, Sam, Jack J, Jack G, Cameron's mom, Cameron's dad, Cameron's sister, and Shawn... holy shit"

I went through the messages and they were all the same. Just some video. I didn't feel like watching a 10 minuet video right now.

I unplugged my phone and put it in the hoodie pocket. I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. I heard the doorbell ring and shouted "JUST A SEC!"

* Comment who y'all thinks at the door! I want to know who y'all think it is! also please get me more reads! Tell your friends about the book. Also are you enjoying the book. Please comment what would make it better. What's bad about. What can I fix. I am working on a Taylor Caniff story. I will publish it after I'm finished with this book. There are only a FEW chapters left so... yup! That's all thanks love y'all!!!!*