Back

I run out the door and head for the road. Cody runs out in the rain. "HALEY!" He shouts. I run down the road retracing my steps to Khaleah's.

I was just being honest. I didn't wanna stay anyway. The rain beats harder and faster into my skin. I let out a shiver and keep running. I come to a stop sign and look both ways. I'm lost.

I shoot Cameron a text.

'I'm lost can you come get me'

Seconds later there's a reply.

'Of course babe'

I put my phone in my pocket to try and keep it dry. I sit by the stop sign and wait impatiently. What if I get kidnapped or raped.

Just then a car pulls up. "Hope in beautiful." Cameron! I get up and get in his car. "Th-thanks." I shiver. He turns the heat on high and heads for Khaleah's.

"No problem." He drives one handed and puts his free hand on the center council. I want to hold it and cuddle his arm.

I slowly take his hand in mine and cuddle his arm. "I miss you daddy." He smiles knowing I want him to be my Dom. (If you don't know what that is Google: Sub/Dom relationship. It's like 50 Shades of Grey)

"I miss us too baby." He pulls up to Khaleah's house. I start to get out but he pulls me back in. "Doesn't daddy get a kiss?" I shake my head and giggle. "You're gonna get spanked." He smirks.

I kiss him and he kisses me. "I love you." he whispers while pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you too." I smile and slip out of the car.

Quickly I run to the front door and go inside. "HALEY!" Khaleah shout and hugs me. "Oh hi!" I smile. "Where have you been I've been worried sick."

"I was out for a bit. Enough said." She glares. I shrug and go up to my room. Still trashed. Just the way I left it. I turn on some music an begin to clean.

Khaleahs pov.

I finished making homemade pizza for lunch. I pull it out of the oven and set the hot pan on two oven mitts. "We're going out tonight!" I tell Haley when she comes downstairs.

She nods smiling. Clubbing. Our favorite thing to do. When Carter made us fake ID's we went like every night until I got pregnant.

I throw a pillow at Jc. He catches it. "What." "Haley and I are having a girls night." "Oh no I'm not watching Ethan alone." I make a mad face at him.

"Have Cameron come over." Haley cuts in. We both look at her suspiciously. "What" she grabs a slice of pizza and walks away.

"Yea call Cameron." Jc scoffs. "I can take care of my kid alone. I'm responsible." I laugh and eat a slice of pizza. Jc takes Ethan to his room and plays with him.

"Since you've got Ethan I'm taking a nap." I eat another slice and lay on the couch. "I'm gonna move all of my baby stuff to Mahoganys." Haley says coming downstairs with a swing full of clothes.

"That's not a good idea are you sure" I ask rubbing my eyes. She nods and heads outside.

Haley's pov.

I fill the truck with most of the baby stuff. I slide into the front seat and start the truck. I hope Jc doesn't mind I'm using his truck.

I turn up the radio and head to Mahoganys house.