Swing Out

Haley's Pov.

Today was the swing out. Graduation. My friend Isaiah Hibbard was graduating an he wanted me to come to the swing out.

I hope he wouldn't mind if I brought Khaleah and Heaven and Shelby and Alli. We were all hanging out at Khaleahs house until 8. It was only 3.

We were all outside trying to figure out how to start the damn grill. We couldn't figure it out so we had to call someone to help us out. Keegan.

Zack Keegan. One of the smartest guys I know. Well with machinery anyway. "Anyone have Keegan's number?" I asked. Almost everyone shook there heads.

"I do" Heaven said pulling out her phone. "Why do you have Keegan's number?" Khaleah asked. All eyes on Heaven.

"Uh..." She hesitated. "SHUT UP. NOTHING WHAT?!?" she yelled. We were all laughing as she was on the phone with him.

When she hung up we were still laughing. "You and Keegan BAMBAM in the park!" Alli said as we laughed.

Bam bam in the park is sex in the park. Bam bam is just sex. "NO!" heaven shouted back. She was embarrassed. We could all tell.

We were all on the ground laughing when a truck pulled in. Keegan. I thought. "Hey look its your boyfriend!" Alli said to Heaven. Heaven pouted.

Alli was another one of my best friends. We hung out all the time. Just her Khaleah and I. We were the three best friends.

While Keegan was helping us grill Khaleah pulled Alli and I to the side to talk to us. "You guys we should all live with each other permanently." She said.

Alli and I looked at each other then at Khaleah confused. "Like what we talked about in 7th grade" she said face palming. "Ohhhhhh" Alli said looking at me.

"I'm in!" I said. I'd do anything to keep away from the foster home. "Yea!" Alli said as we all three high fived each other.

Alli texted her mom saying that she found a place to stay and she'd move out ASAP. Allis mom didn't really care for Alli so Alli was always on the streets. Until now.

We all walked back over to the grill where Keegan was grilling our chicken. "Thanks" I said followed by Alli then Khaleah and Heaven then Shelby.

"Hey are you guys going to the swing out?" he asked flipping the chicken over. I nodded at him. "Hey Alli you want me to drive you to your house to start packing your things?" I asked.

She nodded. We walked to the car and she got in the passenger side. I got into the drivers side and started the car. I rolled the window down and yelled "IM TAKING ALLI HOME TO PACK WELL BE BACK SOON!"

I rolled the window up and turned on the radio. I pulled out of the driveway. We drove down the road.

Khaleahs Pov.

I set the table that was outside on the patio. I put the plates down. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the ketchup and mustard. I walked back out and set them on the table. I placed the forks knives and napkins down for each spot.

I walked over to Keegan who was adding BBQ sauce to the grilled chicken. "Are you going to the swing out?" Heaven asked him. "Yup, I sure am." He said spreading out the BBQ sauce on each piece of chicken.

I walked back inside to check the time. Damn. I thought to myself. How long does it take to pack things up. Now it was 5. The chicken was almost done. We were slow grilling it. Keegan said it tasted better that way.

I walked back outside and sat on the front porch swing. I pulled out my phone and texted Haley.

'Girl i'll just buy you new shit ok hurry up the chickens ready an I'm starving.'