Chapter 24:

So guys a little while back, maybe a month Jai followed me on twitter (yay I know I freaked out and I only told him I was in a fan video) Then about a two weeks later James followed me ( i told him i almost got gang raped by these teenage boys doing the invisible rope. It's true. And that's why i think he followed me) But TODAY LUKE FOLLOWED ME!!!!! I tweeted this sappy tweet to him, james and Jai and it got like 44 RT's and 31 favorites and I gained a bunch of followers from it.  So I don't think Spaming really works because I didn't.  I just would like to share the amazing news. And don't give up the boys will follow you!- SKYLA

____________________________________________________________

It was the last day of classes, and I couldn’t have been happier. I was finally done. I was sitting in english with Jai, Luke and James but our teacher wasn’t doing anything. 

“Reag, can you come over after school? I need to show you something.” Luke whispered but it was pretty loud.

“Yeah sure. What do you have to show me?”

“It’s a surprise, but bring your video camera.” He smiled.

“LUke are you going to make a sex tape?” Jai asked. I started laughing.

“Guest staring Jai?” I laughed and Luke rolled his eyes at jai.

“Come over at like 3?” He said putting his head phones back on and drumming his thumbs on his desk.

“Sure?” I didn’t question it. He had been acting really weird lately.

I walked with Jai home. We were talking about him going to Queensland and me going to UCLA it was finally that weekend and i was so excited. I had arranged an entire tour with the media teacher there and a personal one on one with the Dean. 

“Do you know what Luke has planned?” I asked Jai.

“Yes I do.” He smiled.

“Tell me?” I begged him.

“I can’t Reagan. I promised that I wouldn’t tell anyone. I’m kind of part of it that’s why he told me.” He covered his mouth.

“What?”
“I have already said too much and i’m late. I told Jai i would be back at 2:15.” He ran ahead of me to get home. I was confused as why I was friends with such weird people.

At 3 sharp I left my bedroom and grabbed the camera that Luke asked.

“MOM I’M GOING NEXT DOOR!” I called to her where ever she was. I walked over and didn’t knock because, actually I never knocked. 

“Luke?” I called because he wasn’t in the living room, kitchen or his bedroom. Gina and Beau weren’t home either.

“Jai?” I called. Then suddenly everything fit together. Luke and his music, Jai being all secretive helping Luke, no one home, they were in the bathroom. I walked to their bathroom and saw Luke and Jai sitting there. Jai had his guitar in his hands.

“Took you long enough.” Luke said greeting me with a kiss.

“What’s going on? You haven’t made a singing video in such a long time.” I said placing the camera in it’s spot where the laptop went. I sat behind it and waited.

“Is the camera ready?” Jai asked.

“Yes.”

“Ready Luke?”