Chapter 12:

I hadn’t spoken to Luke, Jai, Beau, or Skip in four days. James was the only one who would speak to me. They made me seem like a bad person. I had locked myself in my room and refused to go to school because I was embarrassed. 

“REAGAN!” My mom called from the kitchen. She has been trying to get me to come out but I never came out.

“GO AWAY.” I called back.

“REAGAN MARIE RATONI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE.” My mom screamed. I shuffled out of my room towards the kitchen. I saw that Gina, Beau, Luke Jai, Skip and James were all squeezed around the table. My mom stood up. I wet to turn and go back to my room but Gina told me to sit. I sat down next to table on a chair. Closest to James.

“Someone Please explain to us what the hell is going on?” Gina asked standing up next to my mom. It was silent. No one said anything. My eyes were puffy from crying. 

“Tell me what is going on?” My mom said. Still silent.

“If someone doesn’t speak up I will put a stop to the entire Janoskians thing. So speak up.” Gina threatened.

“Gina, Lucy there is just some tension between these guys and Reagan.’ James said.

“Why?”

“Mom, Gina. You guys don’t have to do this.” I basically whispered.

“Reagan i’m your mother. These guys are your best friends. You haven’t spoken in four days! That’s a long time.” 

“Were my best friends. I don’t think they like me anymore.” I said wiping the tears that were falling.

“Reagan that’s not true. We still like you, you’re just a little frustrating.” Skip said.

“What happened Daniel? Why do you think she is frustrating?”  My mom asked.

“Well..” He looked at Beau and Jai who hinted to tell them because Luke looked like he wasn’t going to say anything.  “Reagan got a boyfriend, you know Lucy, Charlie. And well I think personally Luke and Beau were jealous of him..”

“I was not jealous! The guy is a fucking dick.” Beau said. Gina scolded him for the interruption.

“He wasn’t my boyfriend. We were just friends.” I muttered.

“Continue Daniel.”

“And well they were in your backyard Lucy, and there was yelling and fighting between them. Beau told me that Charlie was on top of Reagan. I think he was trying to rape her.” 

“WHAT?!?!?!” My mom looked at me. I broke down in tears.

“Reagan is this true?” Gina asked keeping calm.  I nodded. And Skip continued.

“Well Beau, Jai and Luke tried to stop him but Charlie was a lot bigger and stronger. So LUke tried to fight him but he got hit and was bleeding all over.” 

“You told me you fell during a dare?” Gina looked at him.

“I lied.” He said moody.

“Watch your tone.” Gina said. Luke rolled his eyes.

“Any thing else?” My mom asked.

“That’s really it. BUt they haven’t talked since and it’s effecting the Janoskians. We haven’t made a video in such a long time the fans are getting worried. And all Luke is tweeting is depressing things and everyone is freaking out.” Skip admitted.

“I think it would be a good time for you all to go back to my house.” Gina said everyone got up. “Except you Luke.” LUke sat back down.

“Now You guys are the closet ever. I have never seen an argument come between either of you. EVER. If you don’t figure this out me and Lucy will make sure you do. We are giving you 20 minutes to talk. Figure it out. I’m expecting a hug after.” Gina said leaving the house with my mom. 

Neither Luke or I said anything for the first 5 minutes. 

“I’m sorry.” I spoke up. Luke ignored me. “Luke I don’t understand why you are ignoring me. I apologized so many times. You refuse to answer my calls or my text messages. I’m sorry for not telling you about my relations with Charlie. But i can’t try and fix this if you wont talk to me.”  I said noticing Luke lift his head up. He was crying.

“Luke don’t cry. Please. I hate seeing you cry.” I told him moving over so that I was sitting closer to him. I then just realized I wasn’t crying. I just wanted my best friend back.

“I’m sorry Reag.” He muttered softly. He was crying harder.

“Luke you were there for me. Always there for me. You stood up to a guy twice your size for me. You shouldn’t be apologizing.” 

“Reagan...” He paused looking at me. His lip was still swollen. He wasn’t allowed to wear his lip ring because of it. He looked basically terrible.

“What?”

“I think I’m in love with you.” He said. I sat there in shock. 

Luke’s Point of View:

I just said it. I didn’t mean to, but I did. I was tired of feeling like shit. i was tired of ignoring her. I needed my best friend back. Reagan looked like she was in shock. She wasn’t expecting it. 

“Reag?” I looked up at her and grabbed her hands. “Say something?”

“Luke..I.. I don’t even know what to say.” She pulled her hands away.

“I’m sorry for dropping this bomb on you. But I can’t help the way I feel. I’m sorry Reag. But it’s true. I was too in denial to realize it. But when i saw you with Charlie and learned that you were getting along with someone I hated. It bothered me. I realized how Jealous I was. I realized that I couldn’t see you with anyone except me. I hated how happy you were with him and I was miserable because we didn’t hang out. The time we had in New York was the best ever. How you fell asleep in my bed and how inspirational you were giving your speech. I heard Justin Bieber’s song Fall and realized I wasn’t just falling for my best friend, but my best friend wasn’t falling for me back. Reagan. I’m sorry for being a dick and ignoring you. But i’m not sorry for loving you. “ I looked at my feet. Afraid of her reaction.