Chapter 2:

It was sunday so it was Ranoli/Brooks dinner night. My mom was cooking some type of chicken with the pasta. Gina was making garlic bread. I was sitting at the dinner table texting Jai, he was at the store with Luke and Beau. 

“You know Reagan it’s almost time for us to back to the states for New Years.” My mom looked over at Gina who smiled. 

“Yeah it’s the same time every year. After Christmas so we are there before New Years.” I said taking a piece of hot bread that Gina put on the table. 

“Don’t touch that Reag. We have to wait.” Gina told me, so I stopped. Jai answered my message so I ignored the looks they were giving me and went back to my phone. We were talking about Pokemon. I wasn’t sure why, but we were. He was arguing with me about who would win Charzard or Pikachu. I said Pikachu. 

“Who are you texting?” My mom asked.

“Jai?”

“Do you like one of them?” Gina asked. THey were such teenagers.

“I swear you are worse then the girls at school. We are all friends mom. Gina I love your sons, but as brothers. Nothing more. Call me when dinner is ready.” I said walking to my rooms. I blasted some One Direction and Ed Sheeran and continued to text Jai.

ur mom just asked me if I liked u guys. I sent him.

u better have said yes! I laughed at his message. He was so dumb sometimes.

not like that you idiot. like like. like more than friends. jesus  i feel like we are 7.

thats weird Reag, me and beau asked Luke the same thing.

I stared at my phone screen. Why in the world where they asking Luke these things? I quickly changed the subject.

when are you cuming home? I asked making it inappropriate because that’s what we did when we texted each other. We made it sexual, because we are all immature. It was a me and Jai thing. Luke and Beau thought it was stupid.

in a sex.;) dinner ready? I laughed at the cheesiness of his message.

yep! it smells rather orgasmic. :)

yessss!!! orgasmic pasta my favorite! Is there floppy chicken?

your favorite.

We are around the corner. tell my mum and Lucy that we demand it on the table for us!-beau

 Lucy was my mom. I laughed because Beau took Jai’s phone and he is probably getting tormented for our texts. I walked back into the kitchen.

“Mom, Gina. Beau demands the food be on the table when they walk in.” I told them sitting back down in my seat. We all had assign seats. I was next to Beau and his mom. My mom was next to Gina. Then Luke was next to Gina and across from me. Then Jai sat on the other side of Beau. I don’t know how i got stuck next to Beau, but he always took my food. That’s how he got the idea of taking peoples food for the Janoskians video. 

“Did he really say that?” Gina asked. I showed her the message and she laughed and rolled her eyes. “It’s a shame he is my oldest. He is the most immature person ever.” I laughed with her. The table was ready when they walked in.

“This is amazing.” Beau said stuffing his face with food. 

“You have something on your face.” I pointed to the sauce that was on his face.

“Can you get it off?” He asked. I took my napkin and wiped it off. 

“Thanks.” It was an awkward situation because Beau was never normally nice to me. He normally teased me like he would a younger sister. I finished my food. I wasn’t as hungry as  the rest of the boys. They kept serving themselves until Jai and Luke both burped and Gina yelled at them. It ended up in laughs.  My phone vibrated. It was Luke. I looked confused but answered. Then Lukes phone went off.

“Why are you texting eachother?” My mom asked.

“I don’t know.” Luke said. I agreed. I didn’t know.

“We are at dinner. Put your phones away.” Gina commanded us. Gina loved me as a daughter she never had, and treated me just like one. I really appreciated it.

“Luke, Jai, Beau help clean the table for dessert.” Gina ordered.

“Why?” Jai protested.

“Because you’re the men in the house. And Reagan helped set the table. They didn’t argue with their mom. They started cleaning the table.  Gina put our the ice cream and homemade chocolate cake on the table. 

“I just cleaned that!” Beau shouted.

“Don’t yell at me.” She said sitting down and cutting the cake. “Reagan dear would you like a piece?” She offered to cut me a piece.

“No thank you.”

“Come on dear you barely ate!”

“I’m fine, but I’ll have some ice cream.”

“Reagan can never say no to ice cream.” Jai said putting the dishes away.

“That’s why I’m having some.” I said scooping out the ice cream and putting it in the bowl.

After dessert no one wanted to move because they were full. The entire cake was gone because Jai, Luke and Beau ate the entire thing. 

“I have news for you boys.” Gina said pushing the dirty plates in the middle.

“What?” Luke asked looking up from his phone. Beau had left to go see Skip. And I stopped my conversation with Jai.

“Good or bad?” Jai asked.

“Good. But if you want to go along with the whole thing.” My mom said.

“Do you know what it is?” Luke looked at me. I had no idea.

“Nope.” 

“Well you boys know Reagan and Lucy will be leaving after Christmas to go back to the States.”

“And we are gone for a week, spending time with the family and what not.” 

“JUST SPILL IT!” I yelled not knowing if I knew what was going on. But I had an idea. And I hoped it was what I was thinking. I looked at Jai and Luke’s excited face. We were all thinking the same thing.

“Well since there is a memorial for your father Reagan. It’s a special time. And.”

“AND WHAT?” Jai yelled.

“I thought it would be a good idea if you brought Jai and Luke with you.” My mom told me. 

“YESS!” I got up from the table and started dancing with Luke and Jai.