Chapter 21:

“I’m like totally your biggest fan. Sign this?” I said giving Skip my sign. The girls in the crowd cheered because they saw me up there. The girls that I cut were next to me fangirling.

“Reagan what are you doing?” Beau asked. 

“I want you to sign my poser?” He laughed at me. James was next.

“Reagan!” He was surprised just as the other boys were. Jai also looked at me and got Luke’s attention.

“Hello guys.” 

“Did you really wait online?” Jai asked.

“No i cut because i’m a badass. And i made friends.” I said pointing to the girls next to me. They were smiling nervously.

“Thank you for watching Reagan for me.” Luke smiled. He signed my poster "Love you- xoxo Luke Skywalker.” I leaned over the table and kissed him and the two girls were taking pictures and video taping. I told them I would do that so that they could record it. The fans all screamed. I winked at him before he could say anything. Walking away from the table with the group of girls they were shaking

“You made this experience so much better.”  They said.

“It’s no problem. Oh wait I forgot. I have to sign your posters. If you come with me. I’ll get you a marker.” I told them to follow me. We went to the table where Gina was cleaning up. I think we sold everything.

“Hey Reag, who are these girls?” 

“I actually don’t know there names.” 

“I’m Lena and this is my younger sister Kat.” She smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you.” 

“Do you have a marker?’ I asked she handed me a red marker.

“I don’t have an autograph?” I just scribbled a message onto both of their posters. I wrote 

Thanks so much for letting me cut you guys on line. It was a pleasure to watch you fangirl. (trust me i get the same with 1D) Have a great day. I hope we meet again one day.xxx- Reagan Ratoni” And I dated it. They both freaked out before hugging me and going back to find their parents. 

After the crowd of girls all cleared out I was finally able to find the boys. 

“That was pretty crazy.” I said.

“I can’t believe so many people showed up!” James said excitedly. He probably already tweeted about it. 

We got back to Melbourne Sunday afternoon. It was earlier than i expected. Luke didn’t ask me to come into his room last night so i slept like a baby. And the flight was peaceful.

My mom greeted all of us with hugs and kisses and kept vigorously asking us how it went. 

“The crowd was amazing Lucy.” Skip said.

“I have never seen so many girls in one place!” Jai said.

“Reagan even got a poser signed!” Beau said grabbing the poster out of my hands and showed my mom.

“I made the posters I think i should get it signed.” 

“It’s true.” Gina said.

We all gathered around the Brooks TV when Gina and My mom talked about everything that was going on. I had my laptop out and Luke was helping me set up a twitter. My name was reagan_ratoni because Luke insisted that i make it like his. I followed a bunch of celebrities like the Kardashian’s and One Direction. I also followed Skip, Beau, James, Jai and Luke. And the two girls. Luke tweeted everyone to follow me.