Chapter 10:

“Welcome boys to F.A.O. Schwartz. One of the greatest Toy Stores ever.” I introduced them. We walked up the stairs into the store. 

“Why is it so crowded?” Luke asked.

“Because it’s famous. I’ll show you why.” I grabbed him taking him up the escalator. He snapped his camera at the miles of toys, dolls, and stuffed animals. Jai followed behind.

We walked to the back of the store where the Giant Piano was. 

“This piano is famous for being in a movie. Its was in. B.I.G which is actually a great movie.” I explained.

“Really? Can we go on it?” Luke asked instagraming a picture he took of the piano. He went over the Piano. There was a line but he didn’t see it. Instead he jumped onto the piano and started making music.

“Jai. There is a line.” Luke said pointing to the Chinese Couple that he cut. He was recording himself jumping on the Piano.

“No go ahead.” The man let us go ahead of him. I had done this once last year, and then my mom told me my dad took me here.

“Thank you.” I said politely joining them on the Piano.

“New York City is amazing.” Luke said biting a pretzel he bought off the streets.  I was eating honey roasted peanuts and Jai was eating a hot dog.

“They have pretty great food.” I told them. We were walking towards the Toys R Us. I was in the middle of them. Jai finished his hot dog and took out the camera to record.

“Guys this is Times Square. Isn’t it fucking sick?!?!?” HE walked in the middle of the road.

“If you look up at that screen you could see yourself.” I said pointing to the billboard where it recorded the street. It took us 5 minutes to find us and Jai and LUke jumping up and down.

“Excuse me? Jai? Luke?” Someone asked from behind. We all turned around. Jai had almost hit her in the face with the camera.

“Hello there.” LUke said smiling.

“We are big fans of the Janoskians, and we saw Luke’s tweet. Can we get a picture?” She asked him.

“Anything for a fan.” Jai said grabbing the camera and taking a picture with the group of three girls. Luke did the same. I stood to the side admiring them.

“Reagan can we get one with you too?” She asked.

“Why? I’m not famous?” 

“Neither are we.” Jai said pushing me into the group of girls. I smiled as Luke took our picture.

“Thank you so much!” They said giggling and walking quickly away.

“That was fucking awesome!” Jai exclaimed.

“We got recognized in New York City. A million miles away!” They boys were so excited. 

“What time is it back home?” Jai asked me.

“Um.” I looked at my phone, it was 12:30. “It is 2:30 in the morning.”

“Do you think Beau is sleeping?” He asked Luke.

“Probably not. Why?”

“He will freak if he finds out.”

“Just text him, Skip and James.” I told them.

“Good Idea.” Jai clicked away at his phone and then he tweeted. “Met the nicest NYC fans! It’s pretty  sick here!” 

I smiled at his sincerity. Those girls would be so happy.