Chapter 5:

I had separate the cookies into two different containers. One for me and my mom, the other for the Brooks. They were on the kitchen counter and I started to walk to the bathroom so I could shower for the party and church. My mom got home and was watching T.V

After I showered I walked over to my room in my towel and rummaged through the closet to find something to wear.

“MOM!” I called.

“What?” She said getting up and coming to my room.

“What should I wear?” 

“Something nice. Gina is making her boys all wear shirts and ties.” I laughed at the thought of Beau in a tie. I had seen them wear them in school all the time, but it was always funny.

“So a dress?” I asked. She nodded leaving the room. I threw on  a t-shirt, underwear and shorts and let my hair start to air dry. I don’t think that I owned enough dresses. It was hot enough to wear sandals so i picked up my white wedged sandals from the bottom of my closet. I don’t think I have ever worn these before. I got them in the states last year, but never had anything to wear with them.

“Ah Ha!” I said pulling out a navy blue dress. It had a white skinny belt around the waist. I layed it out on my bed. There was a knock at the door.

“Reagan can you get that?” My mom called.

“Okay.” I said going to the door but the person all ready let themselves in. It was Jai.

“Hey Jayz.” I said walking back towards my room. Jai followed me.

“Hey Reagan.” He looked at the cookies that were on the counter.

“Go ahead. But don’t get anything on that nice shirt of yours or Gina will kill you and me.” I told him he nodded opening the container with the cookies. Grabbing two sugar cookies he followed me to my room.

“Is that what you’re wearing?” He said sitting next to my dress. 

“Yeah why?” I said starting to put my makeup on.

“You and Luke are going to match.” He laughed.

“Really? Should i change?” I asked him.

“No, it’s a nice dress I guess. I’m just saying though. Luke is wearing a white shirt with a blue tie.” He said touching his own black tie.

“Fuck. I guarantee they say we planned to match.” 

“Did you?”

“No?!?! Why would we?”

“I don’t know, you guys were up pretty late last night, or should I say this morning.” I turned and looked at him. He was laying on my bed. I threw my eyeliner pencil at him. “Hey you’re lucky that was closed.” I laughed at him. I finished my make up and grabbed the dress of from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to change. Coming back in my room Jai and reading the back of the book on my desk.

“Harry Potter?” He asked.

“Always.” I smiled, he didn’t realize I was quoting the book.

“You’re such a nerd.” He made fun of me.

“Fuck you. Just can u zip me up?” I asked turning my back to him lifting my now dry  hair up.“Sure.” He said putting the book down and zipped the dress up form me.

“Thank you Jayz.” I said sitting down next to him.

“You smell nice.” He told me.

“Thank You?” I said looking at him. He had such a creepy smirk on his face I started to laugh. I put my shoes on and stood up.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“LIke Reagan?”

“Do I look okay?” I asked him.

“You look fine Reagan.”

“So i’m not too over dressed” 

“I’m not a girl how should I know?” 

“MOM! Jai isn’t helping me. Can you come here?” I called into her bedroom.

“Jai is here?” He walked in putting her earrings in. I laughed because she was wearing black and white too. Her and Jai matched. 

“Hey Lucy. You look nice.” He complimented my mom.

“Thank you Jai. You look handsome as well.” 

“Mom Jai wanted to coordinate with you.” I said laughing. Jai’s face turned red. 

“I did not.” He said.

“Don’t lie to my mom Jai.” My mom looked confused, but ignored the conversation. “Do i look okay mom?” I turned and asked me.

“You look beautiful dear. Doesn’t she Jai?” She asked.

“You look nice.” He said smiling. My mom ordered us all out of my bedroom and shut the door behind. Jai almost made me fall by stopping short.

“Fuck you.” I whispered. I was a little taller tan him in heels and it made me feel more superior. 

“Reagan. Language.” My mom scolded me and Jai laughed. “You too Jai.” Then he shut up. My mom locked the door and we walked over to Jai’s house. I had the cookies in my hands. Jai just walked in so we didn’t have to knock. Beau and Luke were sitting on the couch watching TV.

‘Hello?” Gina called out. She was fully dressed and she looked really nice. She was wearing a purple dress that was similar to my moms. 

“Hey Gina.” I said giving he a kiss on the cheek. “You look pretty.” I told her.

“You look beautiful. You and Luke kind of match.” She smiled and Jai laughed. I just blushed a little. Luke ran over to the cookies. “Don’t!” Gina ordered him. “You just brushed your teeth.” 

“But Jai had some!” He wined. 

“Jai go brush your teeth. And don’t get anything on your shirt.” 

“OKay mom.” He said getting up and going into the bathroom. 

Gina was taking picture of me and her sons. I was posed in between LUke and Jai and we were smiling. They were taking pictures with Jai’s phone, then Luke’s, than mine. Beau got into a picture here and there. And then i took one of the boys and their mom. Then me and my mom. 

 I looked over the pictures in the car. I was squeezed in between Luke and Beau. Jai was next to Beau. Luke asked me to take a picture with. So we did. He quickly instagramed it. I had checked Instagram and my tumblr this morning. I had over 2,000 new followers on both. I didn’t know why until I saw that both Jai and Luke told everyone to follow my tumblr and instagram. Luke had tagged me in three new photos all from today. Jai there was two and one was from when we at my house on my bed. I had other pictures of me and all of the Janoskians on there before, but no one noticed.