Chapter 14:

Leave me some comments por favor? Maybe? Gracias. -Skyla yo.

___________________________________________________________________

The fire was dying down and it was only me, Luke and Jai left by it. 

“So how long have you known?” I asked Jai.

“Since New York.” 

“How have you kept that from me for that long?” I asked.

“Bros before Hoes Reag.” He said getting up.

“Are you staying the night? Because you look really comfortable.” Jai asked Luke who was sitting next to me with a blanket wrapped around us. 

“Yeah tell mom I’ll be home tomorrow morning to help her with the groceries. It’s my turn right?” 

“I’ll take care of it for you Luke. But have fun and use protection.” He joked hopping the fence to get   home.  Luke put the fire out and we walked back into the house. It was 2:30 in the morning and my mom was sound asleep. She didn’t care if Luke slept over. She never has before. We went into my bedroom and I closed the door.

I jumped onto my bed and layed down pulling Luke to join me.

“I shouldn’t be sleeping in here. Can’t i just get my mattress like I normally do?”

“I have a big bed Luke. We have slept together before. Who cares. I left my mom a note. She doesn’t care. She has work tomorrow morning and she will be completely oblivious to this.” I said cuddling up to him.

“I’m not worried about your mom Reag, I’m worried about me. I don’t think i could control myself being this close to you. Sleeping together in New York was hard enough. But we are in your bed. A bed i’ve slept in millions of times.”

“Well control yourself.” I smiled kissing him softly.

“You’re not making it easy.” He said.

“Well get over it. Tell me why Beau was acting so strange.” Luke looked at me and smiled. I pouted until he eventually cracked into my guilt looks. He kissed me softly before laying down next to me. I could get used to this.

“Well the day when I caught you leaving with Charlie. I think it was the first day you went with him. I was furious. I was pissed that you chose him over me. That you blew me off and we didn’t go to the movies. I thought that our friendship was over. I was pissed and I yelled at Beau...” He paused.

“Why did you stop?”

“I don’t know if I should be telling you this.”

“Luke, i have told you millions of things i wasn’t sure I should have. If you don’t feel it’s right i respect it. But i wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“You can’t tell Beau or even Jai.”

“I won’t now continue before I fall asleep.” I said yawning. But it was hard. I was dazing in and out of sleep. Luke took a deep breath before he continued.

“Beau told me how he wasn’t the only one who felt the way I felt. He told me that he liked you. He told me that he loved you. He told me that it was wrong because he was older and that he teased you so much to try to and hide his feeling. But he told me that he could never love you like I had. He knew how i felt about you and he told me that he wouldn’t get in the way of any of it. He really loved you Reag, after all the years of teasing, an rude remarks.” He looked broken. He looked like he felt bad for his brother. I smiled realizing what Luke had admitted.

“Thank you for telling me.” I thank you kissed him before turning my back to him and tried to fall asleep. Even though a million things were running through my mind. But i fell asleep after i heard Luke’s heavy breathing. 

I woke up to expect to see Luke next to me, but he wasn’t. I reached for my glasses and sat up in my bed. I checked my phone and it was open with the notepad open. Left was a long note:

Reagan, 

Good morning! I wish I could have seen your beautiful face this morning when we woke up but I didn’t want to leave Jai to help my mom. So when you get this I Probably wont be home. But i just wanted to let

You know where I went. Call me when you get this message. The boys want to film a new video today. We are thinking about another dare sundays. But the fans are asking for a Question and Answers video. But when I get home i’ll let you know. I love you so much Reagan. :) -Luke

I smiled to myself as I read the note over and over again. Every time the butterflies grew in my stomach. The note was left over an hour ago. I quickly dialed Luke’s number but it went to voice mail. It was his bonding time with his mom and I didn’t want to interrupt that. I got out of my bed and quickly went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in shock at what I had become these few weeks. But i was proud.

I was eating a bowl of fruit my mom left me while watching old cartoons on TV. There was knock at the door i looked through the window to see Beau, Jai, Luke, Skip and James waiting outside. I knocked on the window to get their attention and signaled them to come in. 

“Reagan happy to see you got dressed.” Beau laughed at me walking in. I wasn’t really dressed. I was wearing old shorts and a grey v-neck. 

“I am technically dressed Boo. I mean if I wasn’t i would be completely naked.” I said laughing because I was glad things were back to normal.

“Luke would like that.” Beau elbowed him. So would you. I thought but didn’t say anything. I wasn’t supposed to bring anything up from last night.

“Well today I’m not getting dressed anymore than I already am.” I said getting up to put the bowl in the sink. I noticed that Luke was checking me out. But I didn’t care. 

“What video are we doing today? I got a new movie editing program that I want to try out. Jai you would like it it’s pretty sick.” I said washing my hands.

“Should we do the question and answer video?” James said. “The fans left like thousands of questions.”

“I wanted to do a dare sunday!” Skip argued.

“We can do both? It’s really nice out. And it’s only like 12.” I said.

“We would have to do the Question and Answer’s video first because I’m not doing that with vomit all over my fucking face.” Beau said.

“To the Park!” Luke said following me to my bedroom. I reached into my closet and pulled out the camera that I needed. I also got out my tripod for the dare sundays video with the extra camera to get all angles. 

“Did you sleep well?” He asked. 

“Like a baby.” 

“I saw your instagram picture.” He smiled. I had screen shotted the picture and put it on instagram. 

“You like it?” 

“I loved it.” He said grabbing me and kissing me.

“Lets go fuck heads.” Beau called from the kitchen.

“Janoskians time!” I sing said.