Chapter 20

_The fans were screaming so loud when we arrived. There had to be like over a thousand people there. The van ride was actually really funny because Jai kept teasing Luke and Beau was too. I just sat in between James and Skip laughing. Jai had told everyone that Luke got it in last night and that’s why there was a condom on Beau’s door.

“This is crazy.” Luke said getting out of the van. He started to take pictures with his camera. They were soaking in the screams .The meet and greet didn’t even start for another hour. We didn’t even set up yet. 

“Boys you go back there and don’t cause too much attention. Reagan come with me to help put stuff out to buy.” Gina ordered. Luke quickly kissed me which caused the crowd of girls to scream even louder. But i followed Gina and the boys went where they were told.

“What was Jai talking about in the van?” She asked saying hello to the fans that were screaming her name.

“Nothing. he is just being stupid.” I admitted

“Really?”

“Yes Gina. I hung out with Luke last night that’s it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Gina.”

“Okay i believe you.” We got to the table next to where the stage was. We went through the normal routine and started to unpack the boxes that have the t-shirts in them and the posters.

“I need one of these.”  I said looking at the boxes. 

“You can have one. I mean you basically designed them.” She said which was true. I did help design one. I had an idea. 

“Gina can i get this signed during the signing?” I asked smiling

“If you want?” She laughed.

“I’ll go like half way.” 

“Okay let’s go get the boys ready because it’s going to start in like 5 minutes. Do you want to do the introduction?” She offered me the mega phone.

“Yes. Yes I do.” I accepted it and walked on the staged in front of where the boys would be sitting. The crowd of girls erupted in screams.

“Hello! How is everyone doing today?” I spoke through the mega phone and the screams got louder.

“I’m Reagan and i’m welcoming you to this fantastic meet and greet! Are you ready for these 5 funny boys?” More screams. “I can’t hear you? Are you ready?” The screams got even louder. “Ladies it’s Beau, Jai, James, Daniel and Luke. The Janoskians!” I yelled into the mega phone. The girls went crazy. I swear i girls were crying. Beau asked for the megaphone so I gave it to him.

“Hi!” The girls screamed even louder. Jai took the mega phone. 

“Are you ready?” The screaming made it hard to even hear my own thoughts. I took the mega phone and they all sat down in their seats. I ran over to Gina who was selling things a mile a minute.

“Once it starts to die down you can get your poster signed.” Gina told me handing me things to start selling. Girls were coming out of no where. The shirts and posers were selling like crazy.

“Reagan.” One girl said to me. “Can I get a picture?” I leaned over the table and took a picture with her.  “Thank you.” She also got one with Gina. I followed a few Janoksians fan blogs on tumblr. It was going to be weird seeing myself on tumblr. I mean i saw myself with Luke but that was different. Actually Luke posted a lot of pictures of me which was weird.

“This is actually going really well.” Gina said smiling. 

“I know there are so many people here.” I said but it did die down. Less girls were buying things but there were still a lot of people there.

“Go get your poster signed.” Gina said and I left the table where I was helping her. I had to sneak onto the line without getting caught.

“REAGAN! Can we have a picture?” Two girls who were waiting online asked behind the rope. I walked over to them.

“Hey can i like cut? I want to get my poster signed.” I said holding up the same poster they had.

“YES!” She offered her spot on line. I would have to wait like 20 minutes but it would be worth it. These girls didn’t look like they wanted to murder me for stealing Luke away from them, they seemed normal. I quickly took a picture with them.

“Would you sign my poster?” She asked.

“I don’t have a marker on me. But i’ll sign it when we get up there. if you want?” I told her.

“That would be fine.” It was about 5 minutes of them talking and me just standing there before they started to talk to me again.

“Reagan, what is it like dating Luke? I mean we totally ship you too together and like you’re so perfect.” 

“It’s basically like dating my best friend. Well actually it is like dating my best friend because he is. But if you ask anyone it was all Luke’s Idea. I secretly think he is a hopeless romantic but doesn’t want to admit it.” They awed. 

“Is he a good kisser? I saw the video from the elevator. Things got hot.” One of the girls asked. I just laughed.

“Yes he is. His lip ring kind of gets annoying. Once it got caught on my lip and Gina had to help us out. It was incredibly embarrassing. Beau still doesn’t let Luke forget about it.” They laughed.

“If you ever get a twitter could you follow us?”

“I was thinking about making one soon. BUt here write them down here and i will totally follow you guys. I’ll tell Luke to follow you too.” I said handing them my phone to write in in a note pad.

“Are you serious?” She said shaking taking my phone.

“Yes I am. I have a tumblr too I like following the fans.” 

“Do you want me to write ours down?” 

“If you want.” I said. The two girls passed around my phone typing things out.

“Thank you so much.” One said handing my phone back.

“It’s not problem.”

“I love your phone background” 

“Thank you. I do too.” The wallpaper screen was the picture Jai had Instagramed of me sleeping in Jai’s bed. the lock screen was one of me and Luke cuddling near the fire.

“I think you’re next.”  I said turning around and realizing I had to walk up to the table where they were signing. I don’t think any of them realized that I was there until I saw Skip’s face light up and he elbowed Beau who waved.

_____________________________________________________________________________Because I wrote the whole story basically already I can post many chapters at once. But anyway since I know what happends in the end. I wrote the last chapter because I was stuck and couldnt think of what to write at the one point of the story. And I like cried writing it because It came to an end. It was so cute. But I still get write the Epilogue, which will be fun. K. Enjoy. 

-Skyla