Chapter 6:

It was Wednesday night and we were leaving  the next day for the states. I had a pair of yoga pants on with a white shirt. My hair was pulled back and my glasses were on. I was trying to pack my suitcase but It was too hard. I was getting frustrated. My phone started to ring. It was Jai’s ring tone.

“hello?” I spoke onto the phone, it was on speaker.

“Can you come over? I need help.” He asked me. 

“With what?” I was taking all my undergarmets out and threw them onto the semi-packed bag.

“Packing.” 

“Hold on. I’ll be over in a sec.” I said.

“Thanks Reag.” He said hanging up. I dropped my pile of clothes that I was going to pack onto the end of my bed and walked over to their house.

Walking into the boys bedroom Luke was sitting on his bed on his phone and Jai was on the floor with an opened suitcase an clothes all over the floor. There was a packed bag next to the door.

“Why couldn’t Luke help you?”

“I don’t know why don’t you ask the little fucker.” Jai said. Luke just smiled and went back to his phone.

“Jai I hope you realize that we are going to be in New York, in the middle of December. It’s going to be winter there.” I told him looking at all the summer clothes that were on the floor. 

“I told you Jai, but you didn’t listen.” LUke told him.

“So i need to bring like jeans and shit?”

“Yes. And like sweatshirts and..” I looked at the bag of multiple beanies. “At least 7 of them if you want one for each day.” I smiled at him. He looked stressed out.

“Just get me your clothes from your closet and i’ll fold everything.” I said helping him up and I took his spot on the floor. He handed me his jeans first because I told him to. Folding them I put them away. Then he gave me different assortments of t-shirts, and hoodies, and sweaters. 

“You need underwear.” Luke said from his bed. Jai flipped him off going to the draws. He pulled out a new bag of boxer briefs. He tried to discreetly put them in the suitcase. 

“You’re acting like I have never seen your underwear.” I said grabbing them and putting them neatly in. He also handed me new socks and a couple of sleeping t-shirts. He also gave me two pairs of shorts for him to sleep in. 

“What about my shoes?” He looked at the suitcase. It was pretty packed. 

“How many are you bringing?” I asked. He pointed to the three pairs of vans and a pair of uggs.

“I don’t think it’s going to all fit.” I tried to get them all in there. Leaving a pair that he would wear on the plane. Eventually everything fit. “Luke come here.” I asked him. Jai was holding the suitcase closed and I was on the other side ready to zipper it. “Sit on top of it.” I asked him and he did as I asked. Eventually we got the suitcase closed. 

“Holy shit. It’s so heavy.” Jai said picking it up and putting it next to Luke’s. 

“That’s going to be a pain in the ass to put back when it’s time to come home.” I said. My phone rang again, i put it on speaker.

“hello?”

“Reagan get yourself home right now. Your room is disgusting and there are clothes and underwear all over the place. Do you realize we have to leave tomorrow? And you aren’t even packed!” She was yelling through the phone.

“Mom, you’re on speaker.” I said Luke and Jai laughed.

“Hey Lucy.” They said.

“Hello boys. But Reagan I don’t care. Get yourself home now.” 

“I’m on my way.” I said hanging up and rolling my eyes.

“Do you need help?” Luke asked.

“Not really. I don’t think you want to watch me pack.” 

“Well it’s better than sitting here. Beau is out with Skip and James and we are sitting here staring at each other.” Jai said, eventually Luke and Jai stared at each other. I looked at the clock it was only 7.

“Sure. But i’m warning you. My room looks like a tornado hit it.” 

“Holy shit.” Luke said stumbling over the basket of clothes that needed to be washed.

“I told you it was messy.” I said grabbing the underwear and bras that were on the floor and putting them on my bed. Jai said down on my desk chair and Luke layed on my bed.

“I’m half way packed, I just have to finish the little things.” I said. The pile of clothes that I put on my bed was no on the floor. Unfolded. 

“Do you actually wear this thing?” Luke asked holding up a cheetah bra and placing it on where he would have boobs. Jai and I both laughed.

“Yes I do. It’s actually my favorite bra. I have matching...” I grabbed it from him but he cut me off.

“I don’t want to know about your sets.” He said going under the messy covers of my unmade bed.

“Don’t fall asleep please.” I asked him because then I would feel guilty waking him up and I would feel bad. Jai jumped into bed next to Luke and they were smiling.

“Come join us?” He asked.

“I have to finish!” I laughed-yelled.

“Please?” Luke asked pouting at me. I got up off the floor and jumped in between them. Jai took a picture of us and instagramed it tagging us in it. It went to his twitter. A bunch of fans replied saying how hot he and luke were and how pretty I was. 

“Reag can I have your laptop?” Jai asked me. I reached for my Mac that was on my counter. He typed in my password and logged onto twitter.

“Hello everyone?” He spoke into the camera. He was UStreaming.

“What is with your family and recording themselves?” I asked hiding my face under my blankets.