Chapter 1:

“Reagan Get your ass in here.” Beau screamed from the living room.

“What the hell do you want?” I stormed to the table where his laptop was. He looked like he was filming himself.

“No need for the harsh tone. The fans just want you to say hello.” He pointed to the laptop screen. He was doing a twitcam. There were about 7,000 people viewing.

“Hello.” I said waving and walking back to my room where Jai and Luke were. 

***

My name is Reagan Ratoni. I know great name i have... But i’m originally from New York but moved to Melbourne, Australia when I was 6 with my mom. My dad passed away during the attack on September 11th. My mom really has never been the same since. 

Anyway. When we moved it was just me and my mom, now our family is basically huge. I live next store to The Brooks. Yes Jai, Beau and Luke. My mom became best friends with Gina, their mom. Luke and Jai are a little less than a month older than I am so we ended up becoming friends because our moms were always together. I’ve grown up with them and we have been going to school together forever. They are my best friends and the funniest people in the entire world. When the Janoskians first emerged I thought it was a dumb idea, but I was obviously wrong and the boys have not let me forget it. I haven taken the role as the person who films and edits with a little help from Jai. I spend a lot of my time either at the Brooks house or they are at my house. Living right next door it’s not as big of a deal. And every sunday my mom and I eat dinner with the Brooks. It’s basically a tradition because of the instant closeness of our families. 

***

“Where are you going?” Beau asked me grabbing my arm and pulling me to sit next to me. “The fans have questions.” He said pointing to the box of tweets that just kept coming. Beau typed onto the screen #AskReagan and the tweets kept coming.

“I’m in the middle of a game.” I said trying to leave, but I couldn’t. Beau would let me. Jai and Luke came into the room confused about why I wasn’t returning. 

“Everyone this is our bitch Reagan.” I opened my mouth at Beau’s comment.

“Excuse me?” I said slapping him on his head and his hat fell off.

“This is Reagan. She is the mastermind behind our videos.” Jai said behind me. 

“That’s why I like them better than you Boo.” I smirked before I covered my mouth. Comment’s kept coming. Boo? Did she say boo? WHO THE HELL IS BOO? “Hi. Um. Should I explain myself?” I looked over at Luke who nodded yes.

“Well I have grownup with these guys forever. And eventually nicknames developed. So Beau is Boo, Luke I call him either Lukey or Skywalker. Jai is JJ or Jayz. James is JamJam or Jams. And Skip is Skipper. I actually don’t remember the last time I called him Daniel or Skip.  ” I explained.

“And Reagan is Bitch.” Beau said.

“I am not.”

“Reagan is Reag.” Luke said.

“Or Bitch.”

“I’m not even a bitch. I’m probably the nicest person you know Beau.”

“She is right Beau. She is the nicest girl we know.” Jai admitted.

“Whatever. We have an Ask Reagan going on.” He pointed to the questions.

“What do I do? Just pick questions?” 

“You read the screen dumbass?” 

“Chill Boo.” I read over the screen. “This one wants to know where I’m from?”

“She is from New York.” Jai jumped in trying to sound American. It sounded really bad.

“Yeah, i have a mixture of an accent from my american living and Melbourne living.” 

“This question from Lukeismysuperman. Aw how cute. Um she wants to know how you met us.” Beau said.

“I moved here when I was 6.” I said holding up 6 fingers.

“After a tragedy.” Luke said Beau and Jai looked at him.

“Why the fuck would you say that?” Jai asked. 

“It’s not a big deal guys. It was 11 years ago. My dad passed away in 9/11.”  I laughed at the screen. “This girl just asked if I slept with any of you.” The boys started cracking up. “Actually guys I rotate on them. I think tonight is Beau?” I looked over him.

“Yeah every three days she goes from room to room.”  Luke said. We all started laughing.

“I’m kidding. No I have never slept with any of them. That’s just too weird. They are like my brothers.”

“Yeah she is our little baby sister. So if there are any guys out there who think she is hot. You have to come through us.” Jai said putting his arm around me.

“I don’t think you should bring another guy around here. Lukey might get jealous.” Beau teased Luke. Luke hit Beau on the arm.

“Reag can date whoever she wants.” Luke said.

“I don’t need your approval.” 

“Can we get back to our game?” Jai asked. The three of us got up and got back to my room. Beau followed us with the laptop. We sat back down on my floor.

“Since there is nothing to do because it’s raining and we can’t make our video we planned Jai, LUke and Reagan have resided to playing childish games.” Beau explained.

“You’re just upset because Reagan kicked your ass in connect four 6 times.” Luke said.

“I’m pretty good at this game. I haven’t lost. Knock on wood.” I said knocking on the wood bed post.

“the fans want to know what the can thing is in your window.” Jai said looking at the computer screen. I looked at Luke and we laughed.

“Well, my mom yelled at me and sent me to my room so I couldn’t go over Reagan’s house.” Luke started to explain. “But Jai and Beau were there. Reagan and My rooms are like next to each other like the windows face each other..” 

I cut him off.

“So my mom thought of the idea about how we can still talk to each other. We tied a long string to the end of a can and spoke through it. It worked for awhile and we used it at night.”

“That was before  we had cell phones.” 

“I think it was like 5 years ago? Something like that.” I thought.

“Everyone is awwing” Jai said.

“It’s making me sick.” Beau said.

“You’re just jealous.” I said throwing a piece from the game at him he threw it back which started a war.