Chapter 29:

The next night i couldn’t fall asleep. I was tossing and turning and it was around 12 am. I spent the day with my mom, because she needed help around the house. Luke and Beau helped her clean the backyard too because she payed them with food. I braided my hair while I waited for my computer to turn on. I logged onto twitter and noticed the fans that I did follow were tweeting to Luke who was broadcasting a twitcam.  I clicked the link and noticed him, skip and Jai sitting down in their living room talking about stuff. I watch incredibly amused. 

I started to drift asleep but I was still watching. There were a lot of comments coming up about me. Asking Luke how I was and where I was.

“Fans want to know where Reagan is?” I heard Jai ask Luke.

“Guys, she is sleeping. I think.” 

“In his bed.” Jai added.

“She is waiting for him to finish.” Skip added. I laughed at them.

“No she is in her own bed next door guys.” he blushed.

“This girl wants us to prank call her.” Skip said. I shot up. They don’t realize that I’m watching. Well it is almost 1:30. I’m normally asleep. Skip started to dial my number and i knew what I was going to do. I was going to use my acting skills.

“hello?” I almost whispered pretending I was sleeping. I muted the computer but watched their reactions.

“Is this Ms. Ratoni? This is Melbourne Hospital we have your prescription ready.” He said into the phone. Jai and Luke were laughing.

“What prescription?” I asked, trying not to laugh myself.

“Ugh, the ointment one. The one for the rash?”

“Oh that ointment. Yes the rash ointment. You might want to tell the doctor that I think it is getting worse. The rash is spreading rapidly and I don’t think it should be this color!” I said into the phone. Skip’s face was priceless. He looked so confused.

“Reagan?” Jai spoke into the phone.

“Hello Jai, Skipper, Luke.” I said laughing.

“You knew it was me?” Skip asked.

“I’m watching your twitcam. OF course I knew it was you.” 

“i told you she was watching!” Luke said grabbing the phone. I noticed he left the computer screen to come talk to me.

“Hey Reagan.”

“Hello Lukey.”

“I’m sorry about that. They were just being dicks.”

“It’s fine. It was funny. I was playing along just to get them upset because they are terrible at prank phone calls. You guys should stick to awkward situations.” I laughed.

“Can you come over? The fans want to see you.” He asked.

“I guess. My mom is sleeping. And I can’t sleep anyway.” I said putting shoes on.

“I’ll see you in a few.” 

I walked into the Brooks house and was welcomed by Gina.

“Reagan does Lucy know you’re here?” She asked loud enough to hear on the twitcam. 

“Not really. I kinda left. She was sleeping.” 

“That reminds me. It’s too late. I’m going to bed. Night boys. Don’t stay up to late.” She said going towards her room.

“Say hi to the fans Reagan!” Jai called.

“Hi guys.” I said sitting down next to LUke on the chair.

“Guys we have to go soon. It’s late and way past our bed times!” Jai said.

“We love you all. Thanks for watching.” Skip said.

“Bye guys!” I even said before Luke shut the twitcam off.

“You made me come over here to be on the camera for 5 minutes?” I looked at Luke.

“They wanted you.”

“And so did Luke.” Jai said.

“I’m not tired.” Skip said.

“Can we watch Never Say Never?” Jai asked putting in the TV anyway. I cuddled up next to Luke.

Jai’s Point of View:

“Look at them.” I said pointing to Luke and Reagan who were comfortably intwined together on the chair asleep.

“What about them?” Skip asked me still watching the movie.

“They can just sleep like that. It looks uncomfortable.” He said.

“Not really. Are you jealous Jai?”

“Of course not. I have never thought of Reagan like that. She was always like a sister to me. Never anything more.”

“Not of Luke having Reagan, but of his relationship?”

“No not really. I mean sometimes i miss Luke because he is always with Reagan. And I miss the old Reag too. Like I haven’t really had a normal conversation with her unless it was about Luke or college. And we never draw together anymore. And like she doesn’t even ask for my help anymore for the video editing!” I didn’t realize how upset I was about this. I snapped a quick picture of them and put it on instagram. I caped it as “Look who fell asleep watching NEVER SAY NEVER! @lukebrooksofficial @reaganratonixxx”

“You should talk to Reagan about it or even Luke.” Skip suggested.

“What should I say? I miss my brother and my best friend you shouldn’t date because I feel left out and I always feel like i’m third wheeling.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t.”

“Do you think things will go back to normal when Reagan goes to Uni in the states?” I asked.

“I don’t know Jai. Luke will always be missing her and the time differences are going to keep Luke awake. I don’t think it will change him and we will still be the Janoskains, but I think it will be weird.”

“I’m going to bed.” I said getting up, skip was staying over so he followed me. I left the two love birds on the chair for them to wake up with each other too.

___________________________________________________________________

Read my previous two posts. Thanks! Oh and this is kinda a filler (i think I don't remember) but it's short. -Skyla