Chapter 32:

“This is your car?” Beau asked moving his hands along the door of the white BMW.

“Yeah? And?” Nala said unlocking the trunk of them to put their luggages in. 

“It’s fucking gorgeous!” Beau said. 

“Please this is just my car for when I’m in school.” She said getting in the car opening the door so I could let the boys squeeze in the back. She put the roof down too.

“You have more than one car?!?!?!” Beau asked.

“I have three actually. This one, a yellow hummer I use to hike in the Alaska mountains, and then I have a red Bentley. But I share the Bentley with my older brother. In Alaska i ride around on this scooter thing unless I’m going around the property then I use a golf cart.” She explained. And It’s true. Her dad flew us out on his private jet. THe house is amazing. It’s huge and has 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a movie theatre an indoor pool and a spiral staircase. It’s sick. But It was weird because Nala was never like this, she didn’t brag about her cars or her money. I think she was trying to impress Jai.

“Are you serious?” Beau asked. The three boys looked at Nala like she had three heads. They didn’t realize how wealthy she really was.

“No i’m lying? I really live in a box and stole this car.” She said sarcastically. “Of course i’m being serious.” 

“I’ve been to her house. It’s pretty sick.” I told them.

“I’m having a party tomorrow you guys should come. It’s going to be in my dad’s California house.” Nala said inviting the boys. I was already going.

“Wait you have more than one house?”

“I have well two and a half. My family owns an apartment in manhattan.” Nala explained pulling into the college parking lot. 

“This place is beautiful.” Luke said getting out of the car.

“That was so gay.” Jai said making fun of Luke.

“fuck off.” Luke said grabbing my hand as I showed him to where my dorm room was.

“This is my bed and this is Nala’s.” I said pointing to my bed. It was like my room back home, the comforter was spiderman and was the smaller version of my bedding’s at home. The only reason that I had a spiderman comforter was because Jai and Luke made fun of me. They both had different superhero blankets and then I just had to get one. I couldn’t get rid of it. My side of the room also had tons of pictures of me with the boys and my family. There was a framed one of me and Luke on my desk. I also had hanging up my signed Janoskians poster.

“It is like your room back home.”

“I know just I don’t have the giant computer, only my laptop.” I said sitting down on my bed. I heard Jai and Beau yelling in the hallway, Nala was trailing behind laughing.

“They are so annoying.” Nala said walking into the room and flopping onto her messy unmade bed.

“You get used to it. I’ve been used to it for 12 years now.” I said kissing Luke.

“Are they sleeping here?” Nala asked.

“Nope, we aren’t allowed. Mom booked us a hotel that’s across the highway.” Jai said sitting down in the bean bag chair that was on the floor.

“So are you coming to the party?” I asked them.

“I guess. It’s not like we have anything else to do.” Jai answered.