Chapter 34:

“Get up Nala!” I stormed into the dorm room after I showered. It was 11:45 and Nala took longer than anyone to get ready.

“ugh.” She moaned twirling around inside her bed. 

“Get up! We have to meet the boys in about 45 minutes. Get out of bed!” I said shaking her.

“Stop.” She moaned but threw her covers off of her and went into the bathroom.

I quickly changed into a pair of jeans, black Toms and a long sleeved white shirt with a red scarf. It wasn’t too cold out. Nala came back back half naked. She was walking around in her bra and a pair of jeans.

“Do you know where my black sweater is?” She asked rummaging through her draws.

“I have no idea.”

“Found it.” She said pulling it out of the bottom of one of her draws. Nearly falling over. 

“Are you ready?” I asked my stomach growling. I was actually really hungry.

“Can we get breakfast?” She asked grabbing her car keys and her room key. The room keys allowed us to get food from the school.

“Absoluelty. I’m starving. But they might not have breakfast.”

“I don’t care. I’ll eat anything.” I followed her out the door to get food.

Luke’s Point of View:

“Do I look okay?” Jai asked messing up his hair a little bit before put on a beanie over it. 

“You look like shit.” I laughed at him.

“Really?”

“No I can’t even say that. We look the same.” Making the twin reference. Me and Jai woke up this morning not knowing where Beau was.

“Where the fuck where you?”Jai said turning around looking at Beau who was holding bagels.

“I was getting you two fucks food.” He said throwing the bagels at us.They were good.

“I heard you leave at like 10? It’s 12. It took you two hours to get food?” I asked.

“I went for a walk too. I’m in charge here. You can’t even question what I do.” He said looking at me and then to Jai. “Is that what you are wearing?” He asked laughing at Jai’s outfit. He looked fine, but even Beau knew he was trying to impress Nala. Jai tore off his shirt and rummaged through his suitcase pulling out a plain white t-shirt. It was the same thing but a different color.

“You can’t wear that! We will match!” I said throwing him the shirt he had on before. It was gray.

“Are you sure I look okay?” He asked.

“You look fine! Why are you freaking out?” I asked even though I knew the truth.

“Nala has been around a lot of rich guys. I want to stand out.” He said honestly.

“You’re basically famous Jai. Just show her your twitter, instagram, keek, facebook, or whatever else and it will impress her.” Beau said. 

“We aren’t famous Beau.” I said even though we kind of are.

“Beau she is a fucking billionaire!”

“So?”

“So? So, she has been spoiled rotten her entire life. Received the nicest things, surrounded by the best people. I’m not super. I’m just trying to leave a great impression.” He smiled.

“Then be yourself.” I told him answering my text from Reagan. “Reag wants to know if we are ready?” 

“Yeah let’s go. I want to see some celebrities.” Beau said getting up from the chair. “Jai if we see Ariana Grande than that’s someone you want to impress.” He said laughing before leaving the room. Jai quickly changed his shirt again to a red polo.

Reagan’s Point of View:

We spent the entire day sight seeing. We drove all around Hollywood and Los Angeles. We spotted at least 5 different celebrities including Will Smith, Khole Kardashian, and Natalie Portman. Jai was a little disappointed he didn’t see Ariana Grande.

“Who is ready to party?!?!?!?” I said cheering in the car on the way back to school. Everyone cheered. I was excited for Nala’s party.

“Wait Reagan it’s saturday?” Nala told me.

“And?” I tried to remember what was so important about saturday. Than it hit me. “SHIT!” I yelled.

“What?” Luke asked me.

“My grandparents. Fuck. Nala why didn’t you remind me? I could have rescheduled. They are probably worried. It’s nearly 7:30. Fuck.”

“What grandparents?” Jai asked.

“When I first arrived her in California my mom called me to tell me I had grandparents that lived close to the school. They were my dads parents. Only around 60 they were young parents. They left New York after my dad died because they couldn’t handle it. I didn’t realize how close they lived to the school and didn’t know my grandfather was an old teacher here. Long story short. Every Saturday I go and visit them. But since you guys came here I forgot.” I said rummaging through my bag to find my phone.

“So you can’t go to the party?” Luke asked.

“Probably not, I might be a little late.”

“Reag, you have to come. It’s going to be the best part of the year!” Nala said.

“Well i’ll be late. Can you drop me off at their house? You know where it is.” I said asking her.

“I’m coming with you Reag.” Luke told me.

“You don’t have to Luke. Go have a good time. I’ll be at the party in a bit.” 

“You’re my girlfriend i’m not going to leave you.”

“Nala can you handle these two?” I asked.

“Piece of cake. I have a brother. I know how to entertain them.” 

___________________________________________________________________

So basically this chapter sucks, I know. I'm sorry. It was just one of those filler things I guess. But thanks everyone for comments on the "I FORGOT" thing and Inbox's. I got some names in mind and I think the names given will be used throughout the story. So yeah. And I'm sorry for the terrible chapter. BUt the story is almost over :( Oh and this almost have 6,000 reads. Like what the hell guys? You're awesome. Bye! -Skyla