Bonus Chapter:

You guys deserve this chapter so much. You made this fanfic reach 100,000 reads! That's crazy! I never imagined that it would become this popular ever! To have that many reads on one story is beyond amazing. I'm warning you, this is incredibly cheesy but it's good. I liked writing it. Well enjoy. :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Luke’s Point of View:

“it’s crazy Reag. That all those years ago we walked down the aisle. That even before our wedding day I knew we were going to last forever. I told you Reagan. You never wanted to believe me. People told us when we were kids that it’s rare for love to last forever and that it only lasts in fairytales. You were my fairytale Reag. I don’t think I have ever been happier than I was with you.  The years making videos, and the laughs we had with my brothers are all chapters in a story. 

I have the fondest memories of you Reagan. I’m so proud to be your husband. You help me when the fame got to hard to handle and when I thought stupid things. You were there to hold my hand when I needed it. And you were there to keep my feet on the ground. Without you Reag, I wouldn’t be who I am. I have spend all those years before we were 17 thinking about you. We were infinite from the first time I placed my lips on yours. I knew you were the one Reagan. It sounds incredibly cliche but it’s true. I felt the sparks, I felt the fireworks. I never thought my first love would be my last. You were the only girl I ever loved and you will be the only girl that I love. You were my plus one, and my infinity and beyond. I miss you Reagan I really really miss you.” 

Reagan Marie Ratoni-Brooks

May 21st, 1995- July 8th, 2068

But if you spread your wings

You can fly away with me...

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall”

I wiped the tears away from my face as i limped my way to the her spot under the tree. I places the sunflower on top of the black marble stone. I sat down on the bench next to her stone and used my hanker chief to wipe the tears that kept flowing.

“It’s only been three years Reagan and i’m still missing you like crazy. There doesn’t go a day where I don’t think about you. Everyday, everything I pass reminds me of you. I was with Gavin the other day. You should see his little girl, Destiny. She looks just like her grandma. Beautiful. You would be so proud. She is already moving fast on her little legs. 

Gavin took me to the park and we sat and talked. There was a young couple in the park on a blanket next to us. Reminded me of us, when we were kids. They looked like they were in love. You could see how happy they were together.” I picked up a piece of the flower pedal that had fallen off. I blew it and it got taken up by the wind.

“How’s Beau doing? I hope he isn’t driving you and mom too crazy. Probably pranking someone up there, is he? Is mom okay? I hope she isn’t stressing about me and Jai. We are all fine.” I smiled thinking about the family that was left. The only two left are me and Jai. 

“Reagan I think me and Jai are battling out to see who can last the longest. I’m not sure who is going to win. Jai is been doing pretty well. A minor stroke hit him, but he is still going strong. I guess we will just have to see who makes it up there first.” I felt the hand on my shoulder. 

“Dad, we have to get going.” It was our daughter. Anissa. Reagan and I had three kids. Gavin, Anissa and little Neil. I was a grandfather and little Neil wasn’t little anymore. 

“I’ll be in the car in a bit.” I said as Anissa kissed my cheek.

“Tell mom I said hello.” She smiled going back to the car.

“You here that Reagan. Anissa said hello. She misses you just as much as I do. She doesn’t like not having her mother around. She is out numbered by the boys. She is the only girl. I know she misses you because she always looks for someone to give her advice, but you know i’m terrible at that. I can’t give girl advice. I think she missed you most at her wedding. I had to go do all the mothering stuff. The wedding dress shopping, picking out the venue. She was a beautiful bride Reagan. You would have been so proud. She looked like you. I had to walk her down the aisle and she looked amazing. She cried so much during the process. Because she didn’t have you. I cried a lot too. My baby girl was growing up.” I cried harder thinking about Anissa’s wedding day. She did look incredibly beautiful, just like her mother. I heard the car horn beep, it was Anissa. The wind was blowing hard, a storm was coming.

“I miss you Reagan, but I know you’re happy. You’re with your dad, Beau, Mom, your mom. Everyone. I love you Reag, forever and always. I never stopped loving you. I’ll be back just like I am every week, to tell you the same thing every time. Maybe i’ll have a new story or something interesting will happen. I love you. I’ll see you soon.” I kissed my hand and placed it on top of the grave next to the sunflower that I left. I grabbed my cane and wobbled back to my daughters car. The strong winds, blew the sunflower off of the tomb stone, but we drove away before I could fix it.

Third Person Point of View:

Luke never made it back to Reagan’s grave. He died a few days later from natural causes. He died peacefully in his sleep. Luke and Reagan lived happily and loved each other forever and always just like they promised each other. They were happy and in love, just like the movies. Reagan and Luke lived out their fairytale that they always wanted to live out. Luke was there to catch her when she fell. Reagan spread her wings, and they flew away together. 

___________________________________________________________________

I like thanking people so again thank you! Everyone who got this story the amount of reads, and became a fan of me. It means so much to me! Thank you! And read my other fanfic Date With Royalty! Thank You so much! I love you all!-SKYLA ANN GRACE! XOXOX