Chapter 31:

It has been two months since I have been at UCLA and it really has been amazing. I made tons of friends, that are actually girls. I normally have hung out with guys. My roommate is the nicest person in the entire world and she is also extremely down to earth. Her name is Nala and she is probably the prettiest girl here. She is your typical American girl I guess. She has long dark brown hair but she dye’s the tips of it different colors based on her mood. This month it’s red. She also has blue eyes that are the same color as the ocean. I thought that Beau had nice eyes but her’s are gorgeous. She also has these light freckles that come out in the sun. Nala had a tattoo too. It was a lady bug on her ankle, she got it at a music festival. And she is from Alaska which is cool because I never met anyone from there. 

“So when is the Bf coming?” She asked sitting on her her bed fixing her nails.

“They should be landing tonight.” I said because Luke, Beau and Jai were coming to visit me. I was super excited because the only time I had seen them was when i video chatted with Luke once a week during the weekends. They were traveling across Australia and New Zealand. They wanted a break though. 

“They? I though only Luke was coming?

“I told you this so many times Nala. Luke’s brothers are coming too! He is a twin and then he has an older brother.” 

“Right I forgot. Beau and Jai right?”

“Good you’re learning.”

“Yeah Beau is the one with the weird hair right? That likes to do sexual things to his brothers?” This made me laugh because I have showed her all the Janoskians videos.

“His hair is not weird, but yes that’s him.”

“And Jai is Luke’s twin?”

“Yes. He is single too. Just incase.” I have been trying to get her to try and be interested in Jai but nothing. She said he was cute in his pictures but nothing else.

“Don’t. I’m not in the mood for a boyfriend.”

“We’ll see when he gets here. He is famous anyway. Maybe that will change your mind.”

“Fame isn’t going to change my mind.” It was true Nala didn’t need fame or even care for it. Her father was one of the wealthiest men in Alaska. He owned an oil company and he was well known there. She had gotten into UCLA basically for free because her father has donated money here because he is an Alumni. 

“Luke just texted me. They just landed. Are you going to come with me to the airport?” I asked her. We had off the the time that they were visiting. It was only Friday and they were going back Wednesday night. I was going to take them to a professional American Football game. 

“I guess. I mean i have nothing better to do.” She followed me down to the parking lot. Nala had her car shipped here and that’s why I really wanted her to come.

“Do you know how to get to LAX?”

“Nope, but my GPS does.” She said clicking the buttons her her GPS system in her white convertible BMW. It was the nicest car I have ever been in.

We arrived at he airport in 15 minutes and now my hair was al over the place because of how fast Nala drove. We waited at the luggage drop off and I looked for where their plane was.

Luke’s Point of View:

“This is taking forever.” I was getting impatient. We had to wait for these older people in the front to get off of the plane. They had to get wheelchairs and it was just a mess. 

“Be patient.” Jai told me.

“Who are you kidding you just want to see Reag’s hot roommate you haven’t stopped talking about.”  It was true Jai though Reagan’s roommate was hot and she was pretty but I just wanted to see Reagan.

“It’s not my fault these American girls are hot and i mean we’re in California home of the amazing Ariana Grande! It’s like fucking heaven!” Jai fell back into his seat on the plane.

“FINALLY! We are moving!” I said sneaking out of the seat into the aisle. Beau was in front of me and Jai behind me.

“Welcome to California.” The flight attendant greeted us outside of the plane. We smiled. 

“Do you have any idea where we are going?” I asked Beau who was leading.

“Nope, but I want to see celebrities.” He said.

“Look Jai, Ariana Grande.” I joked pointing to this girl with red straight hair getting coffee.

“WHERE?” He pushed me out of the way to look. When he realized it wasn’t her he mumbled under his breath as Beau and i cracked up laughing at his desperation. “Fuck you both.” He said falling behind us.

“I think we have to go this way.” Beau said pointing to an escalator that lead down.

We got to the luggage carrier and that’s when I saw her. Reagan was standing next to a tall skinny girl with brown and red hair who I assumed to be Nala. She didn’t see me because she was facing the other way. I ran ahead of Beau and Jai to reach her and I grabbed her waist and spun her around giving her the biggest I missed you kiss.

“LUKE!” She said pulling away hugging me.

“I missed you Reag.” I said kissing her again.

“I missed you too.”

Reagan’s Point of View:

“Please stop before I vomit.” Nala said smiling because I knew she thought it was cute. She always said how she wanted a relationship like I had with Luke, but then I would mention Jai and she would deny all of it.

“LUke this is Nala. Nala Luke.” I introduced them. 

“I have heard so much about you.” Nala said embracing Luke in a friendly hug.

“Is that a good thing?” Luke smiled.

“Sometimes.” Nala laughed and so did Luke.

“Where are your brothers?” I asked as much as I wanted to see Luke. I also wanted to see Jai and Beau.

“Right here slut!” Beau said behind Luke. I hugged him and then I noticed Jai all shy behind him. And Jai normally wasn’t shy.

“Come here Jai!” I said hugging him until he moved his phone and hugged me back. “I missed you guys.” I said hugging Beau again.

“We missed you too! The Janoskians haven’t been the same. Jai and Luke have to record everything before you edit it. It’s just not he same. And Luke isn’t his normal self.” Beau explained.

“Excuse me I don’t mean to ruin this little love fest, but you’re forgetting about your suitcases.” Nala said pointing to the mover belt that was carrying the few suitcases left.

“Shit Nala’s right.” I said going over there with Luke making sure they got the right ones. I noticed Nala introduce herself to both Beau and Jai. Jai turned bright red. It was cute and funny. 

___________________________________________________________________

So a couple of things. I hope you enjoy this chapter, i love the one after this. This one is kind of a filler maybe. I'm not sure. But um also read my one direction fanfic if you like 1D or if you breathe. Also did anyone see the new Janoskains video? It was freakin great, the bloopers were even better. And third of all watch me and mmy cousin's mockumentary? It's good. I'll post the link here and on the side. xxxxx -Kibar 

___________________________________________________________________

Mockumentary: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1v_Xg5qxNs&feature=plcp

___________________________________________________________________