Alternate Ending:

Words cannot describe how excited I am to be posting this. I can't believe that I reached 1 million reads on a story! it's mind blowing that everyone would read it. I never thought that "Fall" would become as popular as it did. I loved writing it and it was my favorite fanfic I wrote. This alternate ending is going to be dramatic and not so happy. I'm warning you now. Don't hate me, but read it and enjoy it. Maybe I'll write another happier ending but i don't know. I hope everyone enjoys this ending just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank You all so much! For reading it!. And i have chosen a new cover, it's by @CassandraPS (that's her twitter) Thank you everyone and enjoy! :) -Skyla 

___________________________________________________________________________

10 years later

“Ms. Ratoni there is someone here who insists on seeing you. We can have security take him away but he said he is a family friend.”  Nancy told Reagan. Nancy was Reagan’s personal assistant. She  decided taking the job as assistant director was the best opportunity that she would get. It was the best decision that Reagan made in her life. That job led to her own opportunities. She has directed many award winning movies that included an Oscar nomination. The Oscar nomination was on a movie that hit home for Reagan. It was a movie based on a true story about 9/11. She had received so much press that she couldn’t believe it was actually happening to her. She was shocked. Her life had turned out incredible. Way better than she could have ever hoped. After directing 12 successful movies and 2 documentaries she decided she wanted to do TV. She was in the mix of a new sitcom that would hopefully be picked up by NBC. It was a comedy about two girls in hollywood. 

“CUT! Everyone take a break.” Reagan called after the scene had ended. The actors, extras and crew dispersed. 

“What was that Nancy?” She looked up from her script making edits about a scene where one girl would purposely fall for this guy in a coffee shop in hope to get his attention. 

“You have a visitor. He said that he is a family friend back from Australia. His name is Luke?” She spoke and Reagan dropped her clipboard. 

“Luke?” She hoarsely spoke. Her eyes widened in disbelief. She got off of her directors chair and followed Nancy to where a grown man sat playing on his phone. He had facial hair, no lip ring and tattoos that were dispersed across his arms. He sat tapping his foot nervously looking down and unaware that Reagan was standing in front of him. 

“Mr. Brooks.” Nancy said and he looked up smiling at Reagan. “I’ll leave you two alone.” 

“Reagan Ratoni. It’s a pleasure.” He said shaking Reagan’s hand formally. He looked the same. He had the same brown eyes the same smile and the same freckle on the bridge of his nose. Reagan smiled at the sight of her long lost best friend. 

“How have you been?” Reagan asked sitting down on the pavement outside of the studio. 

“I have been good actually. It’s been quite a time. All of the changes have gone well.”

“You moved out here didn’t you?” 

“The boys and I, yeah. We moved here about 8 years ago to work on business and our careers. It was the best decision.”

“And Jai even got his shot at Ariana Grande!” 

“Yeah they lasted a while, but Ariana got too busy for Jai. It was a good relationship while it lasted. But what about you Reagan. You’re living the dream. You’re a big shot. And you have an Oscar nomination!” 

“Thank you, but I didn’t win. BUt it’s okay I knew I wasn’t going to, I lost to a dear friend Steven Spielberg. But his movie was better than mine.” I smiled.