Chapter 17:

I woke up to Skip moving my shoulder. 

“ugh what...? What time is it?” I said wiping the drool that left my mouth and was on my table.

“It’s almost 11!” Skip said cheerfully. I groaned and then realized where I was. I was still at my computer desk. I had fallen asleep editing the video. I looked at skip who was slightly laughing at me.

“You have drool all over your face.” He laughed. I pushed him out of my way so that I could look at myself. He was right. There was dry drool all over my face, and my makeup was all a mess. I was basically a disaster. 

“Fuck you. Where are we going?” 

“We are leaving for Sydney in a matter of a couple of hours? Remember?”

“Fuck. Shit. I’m not ready. I have to shower! Why the hell did you wake me up?”

“Well Luke didn’t want to and neither did Jai or Beau. And James is with his dad so I was the only one left. Actually James should be arriving here soon.” He said looking at his phone.

“Why?”

“We wanted to see the new videos.”

“You..” I thought about yelling at him.

“Give me 20 minutes. I need to shower. I’ll bring them next door when I’m done.”

“Actually everyone is in the kitchen.”

“Really?” I looked out my door to see Beau, Jai and Luke talking to my mom.

“I’m still showering now get out before I throw you out myself.” I said shoving him out the door. I heard him tell Luke that I was in a pissy mood.

I got out of the shower and put on my plane outfit. Old AFL sweatpants and a hoodie. It was still warm outside, but I was always cold on planes. I carried my laptop to the kitchen table where the rest of the boys were sitting. James had just arrived.

“Good morning.” Beau said sarcastically. I smiled at him and Luke tried to kiss me but it didn’t end well because I was too tired to kiss him back. It was basically like kissing a wall. 

“I made the entire dare sundays video, but i fell asleep working on the question and answers one.” I explained opening up the video. I clicked play as they watched.

“Did I really throw up that much?” Beau asked.

“Yeah it was like orange.” I explained. 

“Sick.” I just rolled my eyes. I let them watch as I rested my head on my folded arms on the table. Luke started to rub my back, and I let him because it felt amazing.

“Did get much sleep last night? Did ya?” My mom asked sipping her coffee.

“I was working until 6 this morning on these videos.”

“Don’t you have homework?” 

“It’s all done mom.” I whined. School started back up this tuesday and we would be getting home late after going to Sydney. 

“I’m so glad i’m done with school.” Beau said after they finished the video.

“Well i’m basically done with it too, then un...” I stopped myself. 

“That video was incredible!” James said changing the subject.

“It was really edited well!” 

“Thanks. I’m thinking about bringing my computer to Sydney so I can finish the question and answer video.” 

“No.” My mom said simply.

“Why not?”

“Because you spend too much time on the thing. You can work on it when you get back sunday night. And anyway, you are supposed to be enjoying Sydney, and helping out Gina.”

“You’re not coming to Sydney Lucy?” Jai asked.

“Not this time. I couldn’t get off of work.” 

“Are you going to be okay by yourself?” 

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’m watching LaLa.” she said excitedly.

“Have fun. That god is crazy.” Beau said.

“I know, I was there when you got it.” 

I was mentally and physically exhausted as we were boarding the plane. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. It was 7 pm and the flight was about an hour and a half. Luckily I was stuck sitting next to Beau.

“Beau i swear to god, if you don’t let me sleep I will cut you out of every Janoskians video and then I will cut your balls off.” I threatened him.

“Relax Reagan, you can sleep. I won’t be too loud.” He said putting his carry on bag in the storage above.  I took my pillow out and put my headphones in so that I would eventually drift asleep.

Beau’s Point of View:

I was thrilled to have Reagan sitting next to me. I still had feelings for her, but I wouldn’t tell Luke. I couldn’t he would hate me. 

Into the flight Reagan had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I didn’t want to move her because she would wake up and then she would end up killing me like she said she would. I noticed that James was recording him sitting next to Jai and Luke. Skip was by himself and I was next to Reagan and my mom.

“Give me the phone.” I asked James grabbing it so that i wouldn’t move the shoulder Reagan was sleeping on. “Hi guys. Say hello to Reagan. She is sleeping because she spent too long making the Dare Sunday’s video.” I said and Reagan started moving. “Shit.” I whispered  tossing the phone back to James. He missed it and it dropped on the floor. I tried to not laugh, but it didn’t work. Jai and Luke were laughing.

“Wha?” Reagan lifted her head. She looked confused.

“Sleep well?” I asked She rubbed her eyes, her glasses moving up and down as she did so.

“Are we almost there?” She looked at me so innocently. I felt kind of bad that i had recorded her passed out.

“About a half hour left dear.” Mom told her.

“Okay.” She said leaning her head back on my shoulder, eventually she fell back asleep. 

“Don’t wake her Beau.” Luke told me.

“I tried not to, but i couldn’t control my shoulder moving.”

“I know that. But She is really cranky if she doesn’t get her sleep.” 

“I know Luke, you might be her boyfriend, but i did know her just as long as you.” I said annoyed. LUke basically acted like he didn’t think I knew anything about Reagan. She was one of my best friends too. And I have known her just as long as Luke.