Chapter 15:

I finished setting up the camera at the park. I was seated in a chair behind the camera. I called for action. And started recording.

“Hello we are the Janoskians. And we are answering questions!” Beau introduced.

“It’s fucking hot outside so we are going to make this quick.” Skip said.

“But we are doing another video later, so yeah.” Luke said.

“Can we just get on with the question?” Jai asked.

“Shut up you stupid bitch.” Beau yelled.

“Fuck you.” Jai yelled back....

“Last two questions. Are you all single?” James read.

“Well obviously not? Have you seen James’ twitter. All he does is tweet to fucking Sarah.” Skip teased him.

“Fuck you. She is awesome.” He defended. 

“She is pretty nice.” Jai said.

“Thank you.”

“And she has red hair!” Jai said again.

“You love girls with red hair.” Luke said.

“Anyway, I’m not single.” James said.

“I am.” Beau, Jai and Skip had said going down the bench.

“I’m not.” Luke said smiling to the camera.

“He is fucking the camera women.” Beau teased. I flipped him off.

“Him and Reagan are kind of a thing. It’s cute.” James said defending us.

“Thank you.“

“Last question is directed to Luke here. Why were you tweeting such depressing things? And writing depressing things on tumblr?” James read.

“Can I not answer that?” He asked.

“The fans want to know luke!” Beau pushed his shoulder.

“Well. I got into a disagreement with someone very important me to.” He paused and our eyes met. But i smiled assuring him it was okay. “I was upset because we hadn’t talked in four days. But everything is fine now.” He said calmly. 

“They are actually dating now.” Beau said throwing his arm around Luke.

“Fuck you.” He said.

“You love it.” Beau laughed at Luke.

“Well guys that’s it!”

“Thank you for watching!”

“Please keep subscribing!”

“We love you!” I ended the recording. 

The question and answer video went over pretty smoothly. There had to be a few cuts because girls interrupted the video. And also Beau had to go to the bathroom so we had to wait. I was told to record it but ignored it. 

“I think that went well.” I said putting all the camera stuff back in its bag.

“Off to the Dare Sunday’s spot!” Jai marched onto behind the building.

“I’ll meet you guys there. I have to get the baby food.” I told them.

“Shit. Baby food?” Skip asked.

“Yeah you guys have to eat 7 containers of baby food.” 

“7? That’s a lot. Who thinks of these things?”