43

a/n: smh ily all.

* I hate to be annoying but I must state this as a reminder: *

This story is rated R for Restricted, which is suitable for those under the age of 17 only when accompanied by an adult. Therefore, this story contains content (especially in this chapter) that would be considered inappropriate for those of you younger than 17... (This is mentioned in the description box as well).

However, I only mention this b/c this chapter is quite explicit.

Please, mature readers only. Read at own risk.

Thank you, enjoy readers.

He shoves my shoulders back against the sheets of the mattress. I lay my head on a pillow as I squeeze my legs tighter around Harry's back, wanting him to just get closer to the areas I needed him most.

He kisses my bottom lip, pulling it with his teeth and then letting it snap back to my mouth, he starts to suck on my top lip alone and my moaning only gets louder.

His hands reach down to my panties and I buck my hips up to help him drag them down but then he stops.

"Wha-?" I pant, so ready for our sinful deed to take place again.

He glances down at my thighs and shrugs his shoulder, tracing the hem of my underwear. He gets off of me to stand on his knees, my legs are now loosely wrapped around him, the heal of my foot touching the mattress.

"I don't know... you don't seem wet enough for me yet," he smirks without looking at me, yet continuing to trace whatever seems to be more important than getting on with each other.

I whine, moving my head from side to side, shaking it. Instead of replying verbally, I take his hand and move it to the place that'll prove him wrong.

But he doesn't let me.

"Let me..." I whine, "you're wrong."

He licks his lips. "I don't know, I rather you be soaking..." He says, starting to massage my thighs.

Humph.

I glare at him but soon close my eyes as pleasure takes over from those talented fingers of his, massaging the thick skin that covers my fragile bones.

He leans in on top of me to whisper in my ear, "doesn't seem like you missed me all that much..."

My eyes open quickly and I try to sit straight up to shout at him and to pull on his hair and-and... how could he tell me that I haven't missed him? I've missed the hell out of him. Possibly more than he missed me, I mean he wasn't being held against his will with a villain, Louis.

When I'm finally able to sit up straight, Harry grabs my shoulders and pushes me back down, biting his lip and staring at me.

I groan, moving my hands to hold onto his shoulders and I end up rolling onto him, pushing him down into the mattress as I now straddle him.

My actions don't seem to surprise him but instead make him glad. He tries to lean up to kiss me. However, I don't let him.

"No," I say to him, putting my hand over his mouth and pushing him back onto the pillow. "How could you say that? How could you say that!"

He chuckles, flipping me over, straddling me. Dammit. "''Cause.... 'cause I can see it, in your eyes. " He says calmly and then yells, "you didn't miss me at all!"

I sway my body - but for what reason I don't know. I want him off me but I want him on me, to touch me. I want to yell at him for being so fucking ignorant but I want to touch his precious skin that I've been yearning for. But he's being so mean right now... I'm starting to think he's acting like this on purpose, for entertainment, his own amusement.