31

Thanks for following, reading and voting!

"Just put me down! Please! We don't deserve this!" I sob into Louis' chest; spit comes out of my mouth; my tears and saliva staining his fancy shirt. Louis ignores my desperate pleas and continues to walk us outside and away from Harry.

Harry. Once I even think of his name I panic all over again. I feel like my lungs are shrinking, my bones are breaking, my heart aches and my heartbeats double up and I know for a fact I will soon pass out.

I start to think of the way I left him. Memories of his bloody shirt and pained body bring me over the edge. The way Covetous slapped him -I can't even think about all the men who circled him before I left and what they're going to do to him. "Let me down!" I cry, hitting his chest weakly. "Get away from me! I need to get back to-"

"Shut up!" Louis yells at me.

Him yelling at me makes me cry even more. He makes me feel like I'm strange. Like it's wrong for me to beg for my own life in order to save my significant other. "Please!" I shout but he doesn't understand.

He sighs angrily, "Someone open this fucking door," he asks of someone.

"Turn around, please turn us around!" I beg Louis, but he doesn't listen to a word I say. Someone opens the doors for us and my cries become silent.

That's it. They've taken me.

Once the misty weather hits my skin I feel a wave shoot through my body; I freeze. I can't take it anymore. My mind is in pain as well as my physique. I'm torn physically and mentally. I can't cry anymore I guess, since no more tears are falling. I've been separated from my other half and I feel the hell and I feel the burn. I feel like I've let Covetous drench my body in gasoline and light me up alive. My eyes close and body shuts down.

<HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW>

"Drink some water," Niall says, he brings a bowl to my lips.

"Niall, I can't. I can't fucking do this," I sob dryly. I shake my head from side to side. "I can't think properly right now, knowing she's not with me."

Thank goodness Niall is here. Even though he works for Covetous now, him and I have been friends for too long for me to be kept like a hostage and beaten like a criminal for there to be a barrier in our friendship.

"Harry, you need to drink first." Niall says tilting the bowl into my mouth. He has been the only guard to check on me, with or without Covetous' permission I'm not sure of. I'm grateful that he hasn't decided to ignore me. I would probably be driven to my own death if I weren't allowed to talk about her or try to persuade anyone into telling me any information about where they've taken her.

My chest heaves while I pant. It's hard to breathe. It's hard for my bloody brain to deliver messages to other parts of my body in order to function without her. I refuse to believe I've lost her for the sake of my beating heart.

I glance up at the small window. I've been counting the amount of times the sun goes down, so far, we've been separated for two days. For two days I've been sitting in this room. This small square room with this small fucking window on the upper corner of the wall for light, a wooden chair which I haven't got off of, a desk and even a mattress on the ground.

Niall told me Covetous is going to keep me here till he feels I will be able to not hold a grudge. Not hold a grudge. Why the fuck wouldn't I hold a grudge? He just took the most important person in my life. I got to watch her get taken away from me.

"What are you thinking about Harry?" Niall questions when he notices that I simply don't have the strength to look up to him or drink the water.

"Her. Who else would I be thinking about?" I say slowly and not as rude as I hoped to sound. His question bothers me but I'm too drained to even speak in strictly bad attitude.